Whose "house" do you hate to go into?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BMTSOULJA, It rains lot in orange county that time of year!!!! 8) Oh and slow down. :D LCM can only do so much to slow your players down and the Orange police can only do so much to slow you down, so help us out OK. ;D

Now that some areas of LCM are a part of the !#@$ city, maybe the police force will kick in some money to help pay for all that water we use to wet the field down on "special" weeks.    ;) 

Im surprised only one WOS..this place is loud, especially when they score 73 on you the fire truck just gets to you.

WOS has great parking, easy to get in and out, lots of visitor seating, great, usually hospitable fans, and I love the space between the rows of seats!

Guest JoesBros

Im surprised only one WOS..this place is loud, especially when they score 73 on you the fire truck just gets to you.

WOS has great parking, easy to get in and out, lots of visitor seating, great, usually hospitable fans, and I love the space between the rows of seats!

All good points about DH over at WO-S but I was never a big fan of the concrete stands

lc-m ,its hell to get out of there parking lot #2 sound system is way to loud #3 rain are no rain there field is very slick #4thay let the kids stand under the stands and run wild you will get run over if you need to go to the rest room are try and get something to eat are drink. #5 there concret stands are harder than wo-s  :) :) :). but i must say this some very nice people over at lc-m

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami