Pulver loses again

Jens just lost to a pretty young and up and comer. Making his WEC record 1-4, I like him but maybe he is a little too confident. The last good fight I saw him in was the first Faber fight that went 5 rounds. I know he can still do it but he has lost two in a row now that I thought he was more than capable of winning. He got way too agressive and got caught in a guillotine.

I was happy to see the last guy beat him because he was from my home town of Lubbock but still feel bad for Jens.

I always liked Faber for the way he fights, but now I respect him a lot because to stand there after breaking a hand and still fight to the level he did was great. Plus that broken right hand was the reason why he missed on the choke at the end.

I like Brown too, real emotional guy but seems like a good guy.

I agree. I've always been a Faber fan and he show heart last night.

I wasn't sure about Brown after his first win over Faber but your right, I liked his emotion and acknowledgement of the hurt hand. He looked good but couldn't take out a one handed Faber.

I look forward to their next fight.

Yeah but I think that we might be seeing Nova vs. Brown first. IF he beats Aldo then for sure he is a legit bad *** because that would be wins against three top featherweights in a row, four if you count FAber twice.

Brown looks like he cuts from around 170 to make that 145 mark, dude is pretty big for a little guy, probably about the same weight as what Pulver cuts from. I have cut weight before and it is hard as heck, I mean I have taken off over 11 pounds in a day, of course it was all water but man I can not imagine doing it on a regular basis anymore.

I agree. I've always been a Faber fan and he show heart last night.

I wasn't sure about Brown after his first win over Faber but your right, I liked his emotion and acknowledgement of the hurt hand. He looked good but couldn't take out a one handed Faber.

I look forward to their next fight.

he ko'd a two handed faber the first fight! with a broken rib.....

faber took a big risk in the 1st fight and got caught... also the broke rib happened right b4 that he didnt have to deal with it for 4 rounds and even if he did a broke rib would be a lil easier to deal with in a fight than 2 hrt hands

where was the athletic commission report that said he had 2 broke hands?? Broke hands arent that uncommon but speaking from personal expirience after that 1st bit of adrenaline wears off its like getting stabbed everytime you punch...also where the break occurs has a lot to do with it

where was the athletic commission report that said he had 2 broke hands?? Broke hands arent that uncommon but speaking from personal expirience after that 1st bit of adrenaline wears off its like getting stabbed everytime you punch...also where the break occurs has a lot to do with it

im strictly going by what riggs said in the post fight interview and what the commentators had to say following that interview. apparently this has happened to him numerous times.

fact is faber lost and i truly dont believe he deserves ANOTHER rematch!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami