PNG/ BH GAME WILL BE SHOWN SAT. AT NOON CH. 15!!

OK, what offense did you run.  One of the PN-G bunch, I thought, said BH ran the spread.  Enlighten us.

I guess you better hope BH doesn't run the same offense.

This game will be close in the first half. Come the second half I see PNG settling down and getting to some serious business. PNG has alot to prove and I truly believe they will want to prove themselves against a good talented team such as BH. I think the new offense will be to much for BH to handle.

No way do we run the same offense! We have don it for 9 years and I'm sure we will change this year ;D ;D ;D

The "PNG bunch" is correct BH runs the spread Offense! Not as well as some, but they do run it ;D Enlightened  8)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy's locker room in the old gym is still open.

Yeah, but they can't get there without going around the school. Maybe that is a strategic move for this year. Have them run a mile in full pads to get to a from the locker room. Then hit deep on the first play!

The boy's locker room in the old gym is still open.

Yeah, but they can't get there without going around the school. Maybe that is a strategic move for this year. Have them run a mile in full pads to get to a from the locker room. Then hit deep on the first play!

The band has been going up F-Hall, down A-Hall, down D-Hall, and through the cafeteria to get to the stadium from the band hall and vice versa after the games. The visitors will probably have to take their cleats off, but I'm sure that that's what they'll do.

I think there is alot of respect on both sides between these teams. Both schools have a lot of history and tradition on their side most of BH's success was in 3A and 1A ,but as we grow I exspect to see the same success in 4A. I hope we keep PNG on the schedule for the following two years.

• 2 weeks later...

This is going to be a good one with two evenly matched teams. I think turnovers will be the key, whoever does not turn it over will win. I think THE Hill will take it in a nailbiter one that comes down to very end. BH 21 PNG 20

BH by 3.....PNG will score first and be occupied the rest of the game looking at the replay on their new jumbo-tron.....On a serious note, this should be a good one dominated by defense I believe..BH 13 PNG 10

This is going to be a good one with two evenly matched teams. I think turnovers will be the key, whoever does not turn it over will win. I think THE Hill will take it in a nailbiter one that comes down to very end. BH 21 PNG 20

These predictions are cracking me up.  Defensive struggle....I'm gonna say NO.  PN-G's offense will destroy BH.  42-7 PNG (28-0 at halftime)

This is not your old Power Run, 8 minute drive PN-G offense.  GETCHA POPCORN READY!!!! 

BH by 3.....PNG will score first and be occupied the rest of the game looking at the replay on their new jumbo-tron.....On a serious note, this should be a good one dominated by defense I believe..BH 13 PNG 10

I would like to see BH make a good showing in this one but, PNG is looking to make a statement with this new offense.

I take PNG and give BH 14 points.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476