Best Athlete To Come Through Setx Since 2000....

Guest baseball25

football player he was ok just fast and hands weren't that great just average but chad roberts and talbert were 2 times better at WR... talbert and roberts both got all-state, clay was 2nd team all district...but no doubt he's a great athlete

I'd say better than Hall but I only saw Ivory on the track... never on the football field. can't say much about him.

for some reason, Hall impressed me his junior year but not his senior year... not sure what was up his senior year... but the Jags were a mess by the time we played them in '07.

When he got hurt In the Play-off Game Aginst Barbers Hill The Game b4 Lamarque..He really never was the same..His work Effort really Decressed...Buh still he waz one of the best..He ran a 10:3 in the 100 as a sophmore...And on the football field..he waz one of the best ATH

I know some will disagree but im going to say either Ivory Williams(Chopper) and Derrick Hall(Frog) or David Dixon

All played for central....who do you guys think?

Everyone's pix r from their respectable teams. I'm gonna keep thr trend and say Ivory (choopa) Williams was the BEST I have ever seen. The fastest, athletic, straight up gifted. If this kid would've been under a offensive minded system, he would have broken every erea record in the book.

They selected to play him at CB his final two seasons. Both his HS coaches were defensive minded coaches. Dixon did allow him to play on the Offensive side of the ball more than suggs. I don't think he was utilized correctly. But you still saw every game he was the best player on the field hands down. #3 made everyone around him seem slow. He even made Jamal Charles look slow. Now that's a statement.

Choppa was not allowed to be an important part of the offence his JR and SR year because he had a promising career in track.  He was only allowed to play like a few times a drive on offense.  I was hearing rumors that this was his mom's choice, at the time...

Hey, kid did rip it up when he had the green light.  I remember he played RB his sophmore year.  He torched North Shore for multiple big TD runs and had over 200 yards rushing on a very stout NS defense...

Choppa was not allowed to be an important part of the offence his JR and SR year because he had a promising career in track.  He was only allowed to play like a few times a drive on offense.  I was hearing rumors that this was his mom's choice, at the time...

Hey, kid did rip it up when he had the green light.  I remember he played RB his sophmore year.  He torched North Shore for multiple big TD runs and had over 200 yards rushing on a very stout NS defense...

Yea I remember that NS outburst. I didn't know that was his mother's request. Made since though. He still was an exellent athelete.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin