Laday's Autopsy----PCP Toxicity

I believe in the case with the steroids, it was a rumor and rumors are not allowed about players, coaches, etc.

Once it hit the news and the police went public with the names, it was allowed.

NO, it was not a rumor and even after is was made public, posts were deleted, threads were locked or deleted, and people were "warned" about posting on it. 

It shouldn't matter which board it was on.  I think cardfan's point is that be fair for all!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe in the case with the steroids, it was a rumor and rumors are not allowed about players, coaches, etc.

Once it hit the news and the police went public with the names, it was allowed.

NO, it was not a rumor and even after is was made public, posts were deleted, threads were locked or deleted, and people were "warned" about posting on it. 

It shouldn't matter which board it was on.  I think cardfan's point is that be fair for all!

don't remember that well..... was the kid's name in the paper?? on the news??

well, in this case, LaDay's family is directly responsible for making it the news story it's become.  it's not some HS kid who made a mistake, either.  This is an adult who did something stupid, and then his family screamed hate crime, etc. etc. etc.  then the family is proved wrong, and are STILL screaming hate crime.  That strikes a lot of nerves on this site, and is going to lead some heated discussion, but as it this is all public information that has been published on other news sites, it's fair game to discuss on here.

As an aside... on the steroids issue a few years back, was the young man's name published in any news outlets?

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

He was not a coach, player, referee...........we are discussing information from the news articles and the information the Mother has provided...........

To accuse the police of injecting her son with PCP...........my reply would without a doubt break the forum rules!

I remember a time on this board a few years ago when a young man in High school was caught with steroids.  Post were pulled threads were locked and people were given warnings about talking about the issue how dare you to mention the young mans name on this board.  and to sit back and read this wow what a change.  I don't agree by any means with any of this.  From day one my prayers have went to the family of this young man as well as the family of the LPD.  I have not had to cross any serious issues with my children and hope I never have to.  But to sit back and criticize a mother for doing what I believe any parent would do is not right.  Parents have a way of wanting to protect their children right or wrong that's just human nature or at least that's what I thought it was.  Alot of times we are all quick to judge but I hope that no parent will have to go through the loss of a child and then be judged on a board.  I read a post where the parents were to blame.  I have yet to figure that one out.  I did not post to point the finger at one side or the other.  Just to comment how much the board has changed.  And I hope the same standards will be in place the next time someones kid gets in trouble not dead just in trouble because you might see them as a good kid.

Ridiculous!!!!  apples and oranges. one is a child the other is an adult. This is a subject that was catapulted into the spotlight by the family. This family is in DENIAL about the truth of their son.  It appears from his tattoos that he was or had been involved with gangs and I doubt it was the first time he had done drugs. This was a grown man and HE alone was responsible for his death. The board has NOT CHANGED!!!! These are two completely different issues!!!!

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

He was not a coach, player, referee...........we are discussing information from the news articles and the information the Mother has provided...........

To accuse the police of injecting her son with PCP...........my reply would without a doubt break the forum rules!

shes still hanging on to the hopes of an inflated bank account!  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Guest DickVitale

Thats not cool man....Her son is dead...Regardless of how all of you "perfect" SE Texans perceive this...Its STILL a tragedy. You should check yourselves....ANY mother would want answers, even if it were something that was self inflicted....She is still a mother who had to bury her son.

Thats not cool man....Her son is dead...Regardless of how all of you "perfect" SE Texans perceive this...Its STILL a tragedy. You should check yourselves....ANY mother would want answers, even if it were something that was self inflicted....She is still a mother who had to bury her son.

Go somewhere else with your preaching.  We didn't try to capitalize on this and make it a racial issue like you racist Houstonians did.  You and Quanell X can stay in Houston. 

Check your own self before you lecture us.  Your own words were pasted on here. You can't deny them no matter how much you try.

Answers...YES...any parent would.  I would!!

But the means in which she using to try to get "answers" that suit her convenience...and bank account...NONSENSE.  The results of the autopsy and toxicity are in...deal with it.  Will she continue to search for answers until she hears what she and Clown-X want to hear?? probably so from the looks of it so far.

How absurb...indicating that the LPD may have shot up her son with PCP...Plleeeease..... ::)

The poor woman is being puppeted by Clown-X..she, as many others have,  has fallen victim to the hate-spewing agitation of  C-X, trying to manipulate the situation for his own publicity..and financial gain.  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  must be turning in his grave seeing what this alleged civil rights activist is doing.  >:(

Guest DickVitale

Go somewhere else with your preaching.  We didn't try to capitalize on this and make it a racial issue like you racist Houstonians did.  You and Quanell X can stay in Houston. 

Check your own self before you lecture us.  Your own words were pasted on here. You can't deny them no matter how much you try.

Racist Houstonians? How funny is that? You live in KKK Land, and wanna call us racists?!! My post were based on the information that was given at that time, and I STILL said that the bottom line was that someone's SON had died prematurely....I also said that it was a bad deal for the officers involved too..Never denied anything...Whatever I say once, I can say twice, and not just over the net....Stay in your lane....boy.

YankeeDawg, I agree that she should just drop it...My point is the insensitivity towards her about what has taken place...You are a parent and only parents will understand that sometimes logic can go out of the window when it comes to our kids being harmed...I DO agree with you that, she should just grieve, pick up the pieces and move on.

i agree it is a tragedy for the family, but i can say with 100% surety that had something like this happened to my child my first instinct WOULD NOT be to hire an attorney 2000 miles away before the sun rose on that morning and my second instinct would not be to call the kkk or any other white supremest group! thats absurd!  she has an agenda and though getting answers is on it it is not top priority!

Racist Houstonians? How funny is that? You live in KKK Land, and wanna call us racists?!! My post were based on the information that was given at that time, and I STILL said that the bottom line was that someone's SON had died prematurely....I also said that it was a bad deal for the officers involved too..Never denied anything...Whatever I say once, I can say twice, and not just over the net....Stay in your lane....boy.

YankeeDawg, I agree that she should just drop it...My point is the insensitivity towards her about what has taken place...You are a parent and only parents will understand that sometimes logic can go out of the window when it comes to our kids being harmed...I DO agree with you that, she should just grieve, pick up the pieces and move on.

Just going by the words that you yourself said.  You've provided far too much evidence of you being a racist.  the posts are there..... BOY

Just going by the words that you yourself said.  You've provided far too much evidence of you being a racist.  the posts are there..... BOY

See the difference between you, and me is that you would not have the gonads to say that to me in person, for fear of getting the taste slapped out of your mouth. Try me...please. BOY.

You think thats the difference.

I'm sure your good at slappin.  

See the difference between you, and me is that you would not have the gonads to say that to me in person, for fear of getting the taste slapped out of your mouth. Try me...please. BOY.

I'm pretty sure a threat is against the forum rules......... A real man does not need to resort to violence to prove a point......only cowards

Guest DickVitale

Its no threat...Its a PROMISE...If that coward CHOOSES to do so, he will get dealt with...Thats standard...No threat here.

This couldve only ended badly... What if Dicky V actually slapped somebody,broke his hand on the guys face, then filed a lawsuit saying that had the guy not talked trash to him on the forum his hand wouldnt be broke!  Then we would all be talking about that incident for the next month on said forum....;D

This couldve only ended badly... What if Dicky V actually slapped somebody,broke his hand on the guys face, then filed a lawsuit saying that had the guy not talked trash to him on the forum his hand wouldnt be broke!  Then we would all be talking about that incident for the next month on said forum....;D

lmao