The first to call it

Guest DickVitale

You think so? Whoa. I pick LA over Denver in 6, Cleveland over Orlando in 5, and LA over Cleveland in 7...Take this to the NBA Forum.....Good topic. ;)...

Denver in 6 in the west, Magic in 7. 

Denver is the better team and they DON'T TAKE NIGHTS OFF.  I love their bench play with J.R. Smith and Birdman. 

Magic IMO have the best front court in the NBA.  If Turkilu (sp), Lewis, and Howard have it going on, Cleveland will be in trouble.  At the same time, Clevland have a Man-child in Bron-Bron.  This will be entertaining, I tell you that much.  Orlando have found their stride after beating the defending World Champs and are looking to Prove they are a force.

Denver will be your 2009 NBA Champion.... they're clicking on all cylinders right now. Cleveland hasn't faced anyone who bang with Lebron, but will do so when they meet the Western Division champion, forcing them to find other ways (than Lebron) to win...

LA over Denver in 6

The reason the Houston series went to 7 is because the Lakers played down to the level of competition, Lakers aren't going to have that mentality against a legit Denver team.

Orlando/Cleveland is a toss up, 7 games either way imo.  Cleveland hasnt played a real team yet so it'll be interesting

OK, I love Lebron like everybody else, but I think Cleveland will have their hands full with this Magic team.

Magic/Nuggets for the championship with Magic on top.

All series go 7 games!

On my way!!!! OK, it's just one win, but Cleveland hadn't lost in the playoffs until that game, and been winning by 10. Magic has a team....I like Turkoglu.  ;D

i'll take the lakers in 7 over denver.  why?  they've played 4 great games, the lakers haven't played one yet, and the series is tied 2-2. 

i'll take cleveland in 7 over the magic.  why?  LBJ is too much for Orlando, and there's no way that Rashard Lewis stays as hot as he's been. 

In the finals, i'll take Kobe over Bron Bron in 6, because the lakers have a better supporting cast.

Denver over LA in 7. Denver has something to prove to the world. Also, if Billups, R.J., Nene, and Birdman play like they have been . . . LA isn't gonna like what they see! (I noticed they carmello only had like 3 field goals but he still scored the 3rd most points out of anyone on the team. R.J.-24, Billups-24, Mello-15.)

OK, I love Lebron like everybody else, but I think Cleveland will have their hands full with this Magic team.

Magic/Nuggets for the championship with Magic on top.

All series go 7 games!

On my way!!!! OK, it's just one win, but Cleveland hadn't lost in the playoffs until that game, and been winning by 10. Magic has a team....I like Turkoglu.  ;D

Looking better all the time!!!!

Denver over LA in 6

Cleveland over Orlando in 6

Denver over Clevland in 6

LA is gonna dominate denver in 6

Cleveland is gonna dominate orlando in 7

then cleveland in 7 over LA

Yet another ridiculous post your really piling them up. Theres no way Cleveland comes back on Orlando and how do you dominate someone when it takes 7 games?

Yet another ridiculous post your really piling them up. Theres no way Cleveland comes back on Orlando and how do you dominate someone when it takes 7 games?

ok look once cleveland comes back then you are gonna fell stupid but if orlando wins i will be the first to say i got told, and i didnt mean to put they r gonna dominate in 7 i ment to put they are gonna win in 7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder