BH vs. Brenham

Guest etbu

Good luck!! Brenham is good.

Overrated. Go BH win.

That's what BH is hoping to prove! We'll find out Tuesday night!

No way  they win that much  if they play same teams that BH does.  Who is the first teams that they play out of the gate Austin area teams? Ya right. GO HILL  ;D

Etbu, you need to put the crack pipe down, LOL. How ya been man? Is your boy heading on to play some football anywhere? These Cubs are young, but I would advise The Hill to not take them lightly or give them any bulletin board material like calling them "over rated". They can swing it. But I know the Eagles can too. I hate one game series, but I guess everybody is having to deal with that right now. Should be a great game, looking forward to it. Eagle07, holler at me when you get a chance.

Etbu, you need to put the crack pipe down, LOL. How ya been man? Is your boy heading on to play some football anywhere? These Cubs are young, but I would advise The Hill to not take them lightly or give them any bulletin board material like calling them "over rated". They can swing it. But I know the Eagles can too. I hate one game series, but I guess everybody is having to deal with that right now. Should be a great game, looking forward to it. Eagle07, holler at me when you get a chance.

Wo Nellie...slow your roll CubFan12  ;D

ETBU is the only one calling Brenham overated...heck he's a Huffman Falcon.  :D

BH respects the Cubs...trust me. I too hate one game series.

I think this should be a good game. Save me a seat.

I'll give you a shout after lunch.

GO EAGLES !

well my son plays for huntsville and brenham is in our district. good is an understatement. these kids are great. from the varsity on downt to the freshman team they have a lot of talent and will be state contenders for a long time to come. they dont make very many mistakes if any. the only way you will beat them is to bring your A+ game. and even then it might not be enough. I look for brenham to reach the state finals. sorry thats just my opinion.

well my son plays for huntsville and brenham is in our district. good is an understatement. these kids are great. from the varsity on downt to the freshman team they have a lot of talent and will be state contenders for a long time to come. they dont make very many mistakes if any. the only way you will beat them is to bring your A+ game. and even then it might not be enough. I look for brenham to reach the state finals. sorry thats just my opinion.

If they couldn't win district how will they beat there district champs to get to the finale. Look for the upset BH moves on to the quarters

I have some good friends at BH, and they have some great players. Don't look past Brenham, they are the real deal. I would love to see BH win but they will have their hands full. Brenham is solid and they don't make many mistakes. My son played with Brenham's ss Drake Roberts, he is one of the better kids you will see at this level. Good luck BH.

I have some good friends at BH, and they have some great players. Don't look past Brenham, they are the real deal. I would love to see BH win but they will have their hands full. Brenham is solid and they don't make many mistakes. My son played with Brenham's ss Drake Roberts, he is one of the better kids you will see at this level. Good luck BH.

Thanks for the support, TEL. You are correct, Roberts is the real deal. I've been told that he has already verbaled to Arkansas. Did your son play on the Houston Heat ? Mine is a former BH pitcher ('07) and Houston Heat guy.

BH needs to do their best to keep Roberts off the bases--he will steal all day long so pitcher and catcher better be prepared

Good luck to BH tonight I can't make the game because of a prior commitment but go get'em

Thanks Diamond J. Does anyone know if the game is being broadcast on radio or the internet?

A great game tough way to lose bottom of the seventh 2 out runner on second and we made a throwing error that went into the dugout the winning run walked home.

Good luck!! Brenham is good.

It was a great game. Also the cub fans showed great class in there win. They celebrated quietly and just disappeared while we said all our goodbyes to kids some of us have coached since little league (know that's tough)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed