why is it we dont talk much about our teams OL and DL

Its sad but true. I think its cause these positions don't have as much action.

That quote right there tells you why people don't talk much about these positions.  The o-line and the d-line are the only positions on the field that has action every single snap.  Please, don't talk about something you have no Idea about.

Another reason, people tend to not talk about things that confuse them.  The general public knows very little about these positions, therefor they usually (not in the above case) don't have anything to say.

Your right I mean playing football for years I don't have a clue.

Stupid comments like that tell me that you don't have a clue.  Who knows, you could have been one of those guys that just wore the uniform to call yourself a football player.

I think they have medicines that help you control that unnecessary anger.

i dont think he is angry i just think he is very frustrated with , nonsense comments like that.

What part of that was nonsene? When was the last time you saw a linemen make an exciting catch pass or run?

See Bucof2010 obivously You are were one of them players who did not care about team work or sacrifice for your body for your

other teammate. When was the last time you saw a reciever sacrifice his body blocking heavyweight man from crushing his teammate. rarely. You are worried about stats.

"forget my teammate, and the hardwork he does for the team. let me catch this  pass and run this touchdown so everyone can look at me and i get all the credit for all the work." that was probably the thought you had playing football or any other sports.

When a pulling guard waylays a linebacker to open a hole for a tailback to run 25 yards up the middle of the field, he goes back to the huddle with a grin. The tailback does the chicken dance. When a DL splits the line and sacks a tailback right after the hand-off, he goes back to the huddle with a grin and everybody in the stands does the chicken dance. Most folk don't really see when the OL executes flawlessly, they just see the results. The down lineman don't get the glory, but their value is noted. Didn't an OL just go as the 6th pick in the NFL draft? I can't remember his name, but I remember he is a badass from Alabama. Here I go again sounding like John Madden.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder