20 4A vs 19 4A next week

When Nederland tied LCM last year for third, the tie breaker was head to head.  However, I was told by the coach that the tie breaker was changed in the off season to make it be decided on the field.  That was to make the playoffs, I don't know if it would apply for ties in seeding.

When Nederland tied LCM last year for third, the tie breaker was head to head.  However, I was told by the coach that the tie breaker was changed in the off season to make it be decided on the field.  That was to make the playoffs, I don't know if it would apply for ties in seeding.

Let's either let everyone in the playoffs or 1 team only from each district, that would solve all problems on tiebreakers.

Won't LCM get second since they beat PNG twice???

It changed after last year and is now decided on the field unless coaches agree to flip for it.  There is a rumor that a flip has already taken place and LCM will go in as 2nd and PNG as 3rd.

Let's either let everyone in the playoffs or 1 team only from each district, that would solve all problems on tiebreakers.

Two teams from each district would be the ideal number.  Many a second place team has won the state championship. IMO

20-4a probably has better pitching and over a 3 game series this should be the deciding factor.  I look for 20-4a to go 3-1, but should be some good series. 7 o'clock can't get here soon enough.

20-4a pretty impressive tonight going 3-0 and out scoring 19 4A  25-4. Vidor can make it 4-0 with an upset of Barbers Hill tommorrow.

20-4a probably has better pitching and over a 3 game series this should be the deciding factor.  I look for 20-4a to go 3-1, but should be some good series. 7 o'clock can't get here soon enough.

20-4a pretty impressive tonight going 3-0 and out scoring 19 4A  25-4. Vidor can make it 4-0 with an upset of Barbers Hill tommorrow.

tonight we changed that to 28-17

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed