Cheapest course in the area?

What course is the cheapest?

I know we are out of the area but many are cheap right now bc of the economy.

I went this past weekend to Iron Oaks, and it was $28... I couldn't find anything cheaper... I really don't care about decency of the course per say, I just want to play and don't wanna pay too much... College kids cant afford it haha

I went this past weekend to Iron Oaks, and it was $28... I couldn't find anything cheaper... I really don't care about decency of the course per say, I just want to play and don't wanna pay too much... College kids cant afford it haha

Hey you want cheap? Come to Indian Shores in Huffman-Crosby and get you some. Like free but course is a adventure. You want to play nice? Come to Huffman and lets go across the lake and Tour-18 it. 18 can be on me if you wish so bring it on.  ;D

Hey you want cheap? Come to Indian Shores in Huffman-Crosby and get you some. Like free but course is a adventure. You want to play nice? Come to Huffman and lets go across the lake and Tour-18 it. 18 can be on me if you wish so bring it on.  ;D

if he doesn't want to go, i might take you up on that... :)

Most golf courses in this area are in the $25-$35 area for a round and 1/2 cart for 18 holes on a weekend.  You guys should enjoy these prices as you go anywhere else in the country and you would be paying $50-$300 a round to play golf!!!!!!!  You also get what you pay for.................most courses in SE that you pay the $25-$35 to play on the weekend are worth.......well you guessed it.....$25-$35!!!!!!!!  If you have the funds go to Houston or Lake Charles and pay $75-$100 and play a great and well groomed golf course!!!!!!

Most golf courses in this area are in the $25-$35 area for a round and 1/2 cart for 18 holes on a weekend.  You guys should enjoy these prices as you go anywhere else in the country and you would be paying $50-$300 a round to play golf!!!!!!!  You also get what you pay for.................most courses in SE that you pay the $25-$35 to play on the weekend are worth.......well you guessed it.....$25-$35!!!!!!!!  If you have the funds go to Houston or Lake Charles and pay $75-$100 and play a great and well groomed golf course!!!!!!

If you look hard you can play on the weekend at a really nice course cheaper.

Chambers County is not too expensive.

In the Beaumont Area, wouldn't the Babe be the "cheapest".

Also...

Is the Pee Patch reopened?

That course was pretty "cheap" to play.

Is the course at Terrel Park still openned.

When I was in high school (back in the 80's) it was the only course with Saint Augustine fairways on a couple of the holes (very interesting).

Chambers County is not too expensive.

In the Beaumont Area, wouldn't the Babe be the "cheapest".

Also...

Is the Pee Patch reopened?

That course was pretty "cheap" to play.

Is the course at Terrel Park still openned.

When I was in high school (back in the 80's) it was the only course with Saint Augustine fairways on a couple of the holes (very interesting).

Nothing has changed!!!!!! :D :D :D

Laberge has a twilight deal after 2PM on the weekends for $50. Very nice course.

After 3 PM at Bayou Din on the weekends it'll run you $25. If you go online to Aquilla golf (look up bayou din) and register they have some pretty good coupon deals for all three Aquilla courses (Babe, Bayou Din and Palms).

For the money around here the Palms was the nicest course, but fighting the mosquitos made it not worth going out there. Is it re-opened?

Laberge has a twilight deal after 2PM on the weekends for $50. Very nice course.

After 3 PM at Bayou Din on the weekends it'll run you $25. If you go online to Aquilla golf (look up bayou din) and register they have some pretty good coupon deals for all three Aquilla courses (Babe, Bayou Din and Palms).

For the money around here the Palms was the nicest course, but fighting the mosquitos made it not worth going out there. Is it re-opened?

The Palms is closed indefinetly. In fact, Aquilla doesn't own that course anymore.

The Palms is closed indefinetly. In fact, Aquilla doesn't own that course anymore.

Who owns it now? Priscilla?

Guest tigersvoice

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.  (You do need some background, though.)

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.  (You do need some background, though.)

TV I thought they were making a comback right? From tentmaking to running a golf course. My bad just a inside joke.  I hope.

Guest tigersvoice

TV I thought they were making a comback right? From tentmaking to running a golf course. My bad just a inside joke.  I hope.

Good stuff, etbu.  Don't worry, the BIG GUY has a sense of humor.  Otherwise he wouldn't be messin' with me.

Good stuff, etbu.  Don't worry, the BIG GUY has a sense of humor.  Otherwise he wouldn't be messin' with me.

I would never mess with Mike or TV from Silsbee. LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder