Coaches' Records

Does anyone know the CAREER "W-L" records for area coaches?  I would like to know the records for some of the top coaches in the area like Griff, Stone, Green, Walton Ect.  Does anyone know them or know where I can find them?  Thanks!

BH Coach Staubamm just won # 400

LCM Coach Griffith career 396-142 in 16th season

I see twelve (possibly soon to be thirteen) playoff appearances which include 49 playoff wins according to kogt website and 2009 program

That is quite awesome..Both great coaches... Coach Griff and his guys have our # this season..Maybe we get another shot at them sometime in late May or early June

Does anyone know the CAREER "W-L" records for area coaches?  I would like to know the records for some of the top coaches in the area like Griff, Stone, Green, Walton Ect.  Does anyone know them or know where I can find them?  Thanks!

BH Coach Staubamm just won # 400

Boys from BH have more to do with that than the man in blue. Even I could coach that bunch over the last ten years. BH has had some SERIOUS talent and check out the kids playing college ball. Just my opinion.

I would think Ronnie Andersons @ WOS record would be hard to match...

That is correct! 

WOS Coach Ronnie Anderson 444-222 24 seasons.  *Fourteen trips to the state playoffs.  Took two teams to Austin 1974 and 1991.

*For most of those years only one team went. That changed to two just a few years before his retirement.

winnning percentages

Griffith-538 career games 73.6%

Stone- 577 career games 70.0%

Anderson- 690 career games  64.3%

Wow those are impressive.  Winning almost 3/4 of you games is quit an accomplishment.  I think many would like to see some records of some guys that are still making a name for themselves.  How about guys like Green, Landry, Mixson, Deberry, etc.  Come on home town fans help us out.

winnning percentages

Griffith-538 career games 73.6%

Stone- 577 career games 70.0%

Anderson- 690 career games  64.3%

Wow those are impressive.  Winning almost 3/4 of you games is quit an accomplishment.  I think many would like to see some records of some guys that are still making a name for themselves.  How about guys like Green, Landry, Mixson, Deberry, etc.  Come on home town fans help us out.

Coach Deberry at Huffman has around 215 wins but dont know how many losses

Guest 11/13Dad

Chris Rupp at Goose Creek Memorial has over 600 victories but that includes high school and college.  North Shore and GCM high schools and San Jac College and Sam Houston State University.  I know that may not be the category of victories you were asking about but still.......impressive

Chris Rupp at Goose Creek Memorial has over 600 victories but that includes high school and college.  North Shore and GCM high schools and San Jac College and Sam Houston State University.  I know that may not be the category of victories you were asking about but still.......impressive

13 bring back some memories bc I use to watch his teams at NS years ago.  ??? Great coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder