Summer Tournaments

Guest aschrapps

There is a post about a summer tournament and then there are summer leagues to play in. Summer high school tournaments are a waste.

Guest aschrapps

The goal of summer leagues is to keep kids playing consistently throughout the summer where as a summer tournament just gets these kids to play a couple games a day no point. Nederland's league is good wish they wouldnt play it at the rec though

GOT GAME ? LCM does May 15-17. 6 -12 grades .I read all this noise and nobody is settling the issue where it needs to be settled, ON THE COURT!!!!! State rankings, play -offs , "REPS" earned on somebody Else's success, Show up and let 's settle it ! Clean ,fair and for the love of the game some how got lost in the translation let's bring them back!

GOT GAME ? LCM does May 15-17. 6 -12 grades .I read all this noise and nobody is settling the issue where it needs to be settled, ON THE COURT!!!!! State rankings, play -offs , "REPS" earned on somebody Else's success, Show up and let 's settle it ! Clean ,fair and for the love of the game some how got lost in the translation let's bring them back!

ok...

Guest aschrapps

Overhype much?

Didn't the season just end? I thought the teams still standing had game?

[move]Way to much coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder