23-1A

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its fun to live in the past bobcat 55 but times are changing and WH and Evadale have closed the gap and WH beat the Bobcats 3 out of the last 5 years and two of those wins were by 30+ points and it seems to me like evadale is coming along nicely so i would watch what you say the might just make you eat your words

lets just see what the curtain will reveal fellas. . . . . .us bobcats have our doubters. but we have just a little bit more something in our football than anyone in our district. IT'S A HULL-DAISETTA THING. and i just know one u evadale people are gonna have some kind of smart mouth reply 2 this post. . . . .imma just sit and wait for it ;D. lets see H-D.

H-D's win/lose record against Hardin and West Hardin is crazy sick !!! H-D is 32 and 8 vs WH and 43 and 6 vs Hardin !!! Total Dominance !!! UIL LINK ABOVE DON'T LIE !!!

That's cool!  Hang onto the past as long as you can, just think about the past as we beat the snot out of you this year!   ;D    Since 2002, your a whopping 3-4 against WH. 

hold up johhar. u can take the big headed stuff back 2 batson. from what i played against last year.......i really dont see u making a dent in the district. sorry. it's just when i see a ridiculous post.......u gotta stop the person thats posting

Talk about stupid posts and being big headed, if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black!  There is no stopping me, I'll be optomistic until we play, not talk trash about your team when we win or congratulate you if you win.  None of us know whats going to happen, that's why it fun to throw jabs at your rivals.  Team pride goes a long way, just ask anyone from HD, all they have is the last 60-70 years of football to hold onto!  ;)

i am from H-D. and to be honest, i really dont see yall beating us. i mean, ya . . . . yall might just need something to hold on 2 from a couple of years ago, BUT THATS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. i wish W-H the best and everything. im just saying wats on my mind. you know how us H-D and W-H folks are, we hate each other so much it aint even funny. but we do have a respect for one another. LETS GO H-D. ;)

i am from H-D. and to be honest, i really dont see yall beating us. i mean, ya . . . . yall might just need something to hold on 2 from a couple of years ago, BUT THATS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. i wish W-H the best and everything. im just saying wats on my mind. you know how us H-D and W-H folks are, we hate each other so much it aint even funny. but we do have a respect for one another. LETS GO H-D. ;)

;D  See at the game!!! 

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats all-time football records against Hardin, West Hardin and Evadale.

H-D vs Hardin = 43-6

H-D vs West Hardin = 32-8

H-D vs Evadale = 12-1

P.S. Last year was H-D's first loss to Evadale.

UIL Records =

This is the hidden content, please

Man its nice to see you can cut and paste but enough ,we  can see you like living in the past and we all can tell you are proud of your Grandpaw, but he ain't playing this year and the ones that are  playing just ain't  quite good enough to win this year sorry ??? ???

Guest curtissimo

It wont happen to Evadale either...

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats all-time football records against Hardin, West Hardin and Evadale.

H-D vs Hardin = 43-6

H-D vs West Hardin = 32-8

H-D vs Evadale = 12-1

P.S. Last year was H-D's first loss to Evadale.

UIL Records = http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=22167.0

Man its nice to see you can cut and paste but enough ,we  can see you like living in the past and we all can tell you are proud of your Grandpaw, but he ain't playing this year and the ones that are  playing just ain't  quite good enough to win this year sorry ??? ???

hmmmmm u guys sound fairly confident about this lol ;D

Way too confident after only one win, let's hope these games live up to the hype!

Like i said before we have 10 starters that will be Jrs coming back from the team that did win the first time against HD and you have to win the first one to start a streak.  That s not being confident just stating facts And until you can beat this group they are Dist. champs. You all had a great run but it is time to turn the page. GrandPaw cant suit out tho I know he still wants to ;D

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, there were only 7 Sophomores on varsity last year.

I too like a "go get-em attitude" as that will be required to keep the title in Evadale.  83 is correct on his numbers and of those 7, it was a scant 5 that started on offense and defense combined as Potts did not always start (although he started some).  Nichols and the district MVP Crain, were the starting RB's.

Having said that, I do hope this team builds on the momentum from last years success and brings home another crown.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, there were only 7 Sophomores on varsity last year.

I too like a "go get-em attitude" as that will be required to keep the title in Evadale.  83 is correct on his numbers and of those 7, it was a scant 5 that started on offense and defense combined as Potts did not always start (although he started some).  Nichols and the district MVP Crain, were the starting RB's.

Having said that, I do hope this team builds on the momentum from last years success and brings home another crown.

Not quite right 83 and Mo44 the truth is that the first time for Evadale to ever beat HD  on any level was at there JV game 2 years ago when the now Jr were Fresh.  And out of that bunch 10 will be starters on this years V . Never said that the 10 were on V last year just on the first team to beat HD ;D ;D Just thought you would do more research Big MO some of us watch all of the games not just Var. ;D ;D And beating HD on any level is good enuff for me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83