H-J vs. Jasper Predictions

Jasper by 50!!!!

No way the Hawks can stay on the same floor as the Dawgs!

It's over, it's over. HJ, don't show up! You'll regret it.

(now, back to you regular programming) ;D

I think the Hot water from the jacuzzi and the cold beer is starting to take effect :D :D

I would not say Jasper will want it more tomorrow although they seem to be on a mission.  I have seen H-J play 6 times this season and what I saw early doesn't even compare to their team now. The same with Jasper, but I only saw them one other time when they were missing a key part of the team.  I feel that the edge belongs to the Hawks, if they play well and make their free throws. Jasper was wanting real bad to knock out the Tigers and did just that, now lets see if they can hold up to that standard tomorrow....Go Get 'em Hawks!!!

Guest stevenash

gonna keep my reverse jinx going.  Jasper by 5.

I consider this one a total toss up but if they shoot well, it would seem Jasper has the edge.  This will probably be the first time that Jacoby Turner has faced more than one player at the same time as fast and quick as he is around the perimeter.  On the other hand, Jasper will need to find a way to contain Burrell as I would expect him to do well physically in this one.   As for the statement that Hj is in trouble if Jasper gets the early lead,  look at the score for most of the Hudson game and the Navasota game as well.  Also, in the year HJ won it all, they trailed at some point in every playoff game including the state final.   At some point, people are going to realize that in any game with a reasonable deficit, the trailing team always has a chance.  One more thing.  At some point, some people are going to realize that the coaching staffs are far better equipped and qualified to make the decisions on who to play and how to play although, I must also say, many will be unwilling to acknowledge/ display that realization because their "pride" and "perceived knowledge" will not permit.

Guest spinks

Jasper by 50!!!!

What a sad sight.  He is telling us the same thing he was telling Japers Thursday.  You can dish it AAW but you sure cannot take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jasper by 50!!!!

What a sad sight.  He is telling us the same thing he was telling Japers Thursday.  You can dish it AAW but you sure cannot take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

and you sir can't seem to get a joke. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami