Check Out This Offensive Lineman

KFDM COOP

Reminds me of Jasper ?3? years ago' date=' when we faced them in the Astrodome in the play-offs. 6' - 8" bookend tackles on the O-line! They would be in a stance, with the Guards and Center standing up, and STILL BE TALLER![/quote']

I believe that was in Conroe.

Jorrie was 6'8" and was highly recruited as the 3A player of the year..things didn't work out for him at A&M. Sir Vincent is a starting offesinve lineman for Houston now was a junior when Jorrie was a senior. Sir Vincent was only 6'5". The other big guy on the team starts a defensive tackle for the Aggies, Red Bryant. He is 6'6".

Thing that shocked me was that Burnet didn't look any smaller than Jasper that year when I saw them. They had 2 big bookends as well.

Guest ECBucFan

Being huge doesn't automatically make you a great player. Actually, he looks pretty sloppy built. I would take a 6'2" 250 lb guy that is built like a rock and can run all day over him in a heartbeat.

Being huge doesn't automatically make you a great player. Actually' date=' he looks pretty sloppy built. I would take a 6'2" 250 lb guy that is built like a rock and can run all day over him in a heartbeat.[/quote']

I don't know fellas, he has had offers from Kansas State and Oklahoma. He must not be too sloppy.

• 10 months later...
Guest ECBucFan

I don't know fellas, he has had offers from Kansas State and Oklahoma. He must not be too sloppy.

He signed LOI with Jackson St. Interesting. Why not sign with a major college?

After looking at the video, I feel sorry for the kids that has to take him on.  He pancakes you and then falls on you like a tree!  the fall hurts worst than if you hit him.  And what I like about him, he dont' quit.  He keeps on looking for someone else to block even when the play has passed him up.  A freaking man-child!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83