LC-M 12 WO-S 3.....WP Wadell... HR's Brown (LCM)

KFDM COOP

WOS was not no-hit, I don't exactly remember which Mustang had a hit but even the LC-M coaching staff called after the game and we both agree the Bears did not throw a no hitter. The hit was in the sixth inning though I do remember that and I'll post it when I get to the office.

As for the article being short, it is called a deadline which all newspapers and other media must deal with. I left the park at deadline and still got out a story on the game. I don't remember any other media even being there so I would think the local paper taking time on a Monday night to cover the game would be a positive? Not all stories can break down exactly what happened in every single at bat.

You did great Gabe...remember, those that can, do and report...those that can't... complain...

elhector I saw you there but like I said couldn't stick around after the game. Heck I was down the right field line at the start of the top of the 7th so I could hurry out.

How and what is your son up to these days? Always a nice young man

He went to the University of Houston for his first semester, used his "party like a big dog once in a college career" pass, had a lousy GPA, came home to LSC-O, and after recusitiating his GPA from it's semi-coma, will return to Coog land for a degree in Psychology.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124