LU Ladies vs. Sam Houston Updates..Ladies Win!!!

KFDM COOP

Bearkat women need to learn how to finish on the road...

The fact they pushed OT with as tough a team as you guys says a lot about the potential of where this team is heading. Just need to get there and get it done!

Don't get to excited. Next years LU womens team will be significantly better and deeper than this year.

I like the attitude from Tidwell in this article, acknowledging that there is still room for improvement even though we won.

The Lady Kats are much improved though, don't know if y'all can hang with Tidwell's teams. IF (hate playing the if game too), we had Abalde back this year... WOAHH that would be too crazy to think about.

I agree Terror, Sam is much improved and moving in the right direction.  The freshman #10 can shoot the rock.  She is going to be very good.  Nice crowd tonight at the ladies game.  Still wish they would get more support though, they are solid and keep getting better.

I agree Terror, Sam is much improved and moving in the right direction.  The freshman #10 can shoot the rock.  She is going to be very good.  Nice crowd tonight at the ladies game.  Still wish they would get more support though, they are solid and keep getting better.

I was headed out there tonight, but got got called into a meeting "about my future" with my boss. I haven't been to a conference game yet this year, and it's a shame. The Lady Cards are putting a great product on the court. Still, it would have been nice if they had an afternoon home game for homecoming Saturday.

Guest tigersvoice

Congratulations to the Lady Cardinals from the Silsbee faithful.  Great "Stick to it" win!  And a special hug for our favorite, Ang Green.  Very nice performance.  Keep it up, Ang.

(Modified for a spelling error.  Thought I knew how to spell the word "from.")

I like the attitude from Tidwell in this article, acknowledging that there is still room for improvement even though we won.

The Lady Kats are much improved though, don't know if y'all can hang with Tidwell's teams. IF (hate playing the if game too), we had Abalde back this year... WOAHH that would be too crazy to think about.

I think Tidwell nearly lost the game because of his rants and carrying on the sideline.  He scowls Emily out of her game, she is now guarded better and not enough is done get her open.  He scowls Ang, even after she sees a need to take charge an drive the basket and pick up the Pace of the game.  I guess he wanted to play a slow game. 

He plays Britt hurt and she is very much slowed by her injury and hurts the team.  The girl from Trinadad, is eager to play, and needs more minutes.  If she stays eager she should be good next year.

I really looked forward to seeing Abalde continue to play for Lamar.

The whole team, flat footed and slow, Sam out hustled us, and should have won.

Tidwell rants and the team shuts down.

The men seem to be doing the same thing, though they after last night may have found a reason to play and not because Roc is ranting.

Go Big Red anyway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami