21-3A MVP

Bobcat1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVP----Most Valuable Player

I would have to say that it is a two horse race.  Robinson from Silsbee and Benard from HJ.  Obviously my opinion is biased some what!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Robinson does some things better than Benard and Benard does some things better than Robinson.

HJ is where they are because of Benard.  He has less weapons around him and the Hawks rely on him more because of that reason.  If you take Benard away from HJ then HJ is not the same team and would struggle to make the playoffs.

Robinson has more weapons and he is not relied on as much as Benard is.  Silsbee did struggle in a few games when Robinson was out.  However Silsbee is deeper and Robinson although a great player is not as important to Silsbee is Benard is to HJ.

I would say that Benard is more important to his team and say that he deserves the MVP!!!!!

Actually it would be great to share instead of having to give it to one and not the other as both are very deserving.

Guest ST4life

I would have to say that it is a two horse race.  Robinson from Silsbee and Benard from HJ.  Obviously my opinion is biased some what!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Robinson does some things better than Benard and Benard does some things better than Robinson.

HJ is where they are because of Benard.  He has less weapons around him and the Hawks rely on him more because of that reason.  If you take Benard away from HJ then HJ is not the same team and would struggle to make the playoffs.

Robinson has more weapons and he is not relied on as much as Benard is.  Silsbee did struggle in a few games when Robinson was out.  However Silsbee is deeper and Robinson although a great player is not as important to Silsbee is Benard is to HJ.

I would say that Benard is more important to his team and say that he deserves the MVP!!!!!

Actually it would be great to share instead of having to give it to one and not the other as both are very deserving.

Well for once I will agree with you.......

Benard for MVP.......

but silsbee has the better team........ ;D

i think gets decided tonight

Guest tigersvoice

Jarvis '08 is better than Jarvis '09.  I vote him co-MVP with Robinson.  Jacoby Turner is not far behind. 

After what I saw tonight, I might support a Jarvis / Jacoby co-MVP.

Jarvis '08 is better than Jarvis '09.  I vote him co-MVP with Robinson.  Jacoby Turner is not far behind. 

i'm all about a tri-MVP.  without Shannon's performance, HJ could've won this one by double figures.

Guest tigersvoice

i'm all about a tri-MVP.  without Shannon's performance, HJ could've won this one by double figures.

Well, I didn't want to appear as a "Homer" too much, so I didn't mention Shannon.  The young man does have a basketball sense about him when he's on the court, doesn't he?

Guest stevenash

How often to you see a kid of Jacobys size block that many shots, make that many steals, and score that often through a jungle of people 4 to 6 inches taller than he is?  I stand behind my earlier post a week or so ago when I said I was very confident that Mr. Turner will compare quite favorably with whomever Silsbee replaces Robinson with next year.  McLovin, surely you  would not be interested in "disproving" my contention, would you?

Wow.  Doesn't that work both ways?

Wow.  Doesn't that work both ways?

just making a point... he completely left shannon off the list, which i didn't agree with.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed