21-3A MVP

Bobcat1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee will be loaded next year, i know they are losing Robinson but they will have alot coming back

HJ losses Benard, Burrell, Spell and Klages.  Two starters and two middle reserves.  HJ losses the best player at HJ other than Donahoe in the last 10 or so years, but they do return Turner.

Silsbee losses Robinson, Byers and Walters that I know of.  IMO Silsbee losses the heart and soul of their team and all of their outside scoring!!!

Guest hjlonghorn

I would consider Turner mvp look what he has done when nobody is doing anything hes the one who keeps them in the game and makes those steals that keep the game close.

Yes We lose those plus reserves Archer and Skinner.  Point guard will be a tough position not sure Hill is the right one to distribute the ball around.  The "BIG" pieces are back.  Stallworth should realy be something the next couple of years.  Outside shooting should be ok if the jv players can produce like they have on JV.  However, none of them have the all around basketball smarts and game that Walter has and Byars shooting is going to be hard to replace. Robinson's leadership won't be replaced nor his ability to just take over on his own. Great nucleus for the future but those holes will be verytough to fill.  As far as Turner as MVP,  not enough offensive output to overtake Bernard or Robinson. Definate defensive MVP.

Yes We lose those plus reserves Archer and Skinner.  Point guard will be a tough position not sure Hill is the right one to distribute the ball around.  The "BIG" pieces are back.  Stallworth should realy be something the next couple of years.  Outside shooting should be ok if the jv players can produce like they have on JV.  However, none of them have the all around basketball smarts and game that Walter has and Byars shooting is going to be hard to replace. Robinson's leadership won't be replaced nor his ability to just take over on his own. Great nucleus for the future but those holes will be verytough to fill.  As far as Turner as MVP,  not enough offensive output to overtake Bernard or Robinson. Definate defensive MVP.

STALLWORTH AND HILL SHOULD BE A FORCE TO HANDLE NEXT YEAR THEY ARE ALREADY 2 OUT OF THE MAIN 3 SCORERS FOR SILSBEE BEHIND THERE ALL-STATER IN SHANNON ROBINSON BUT IN MY OPINION I THINK IF STALLWORTH DEVELOPS AN ALL AROUND GAME HE COULD BE SOMEONE TO HANDLE THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS BUT DONT GET ME WRONG HILL IS A BEAST AT ATTACKING THE RACK AND I DONT THINK TO MANY PEOPLE CAN STOP HIM FROM DOING THAT (COULD U CHOOSE THE CO-MVP OFF OF THE SAME TEAM? IF SO I REALLY COULD SEE THIS HAPPENING NEXT YEAR BETWEEN THESE TWO  ;D ;D ;D

Hill is great at going to the basket but next year we will need him to be a leader and spread the ball around.  It would also be great for him to develop an outside game and not let his emotions get the best of him at times.  Next year we are going to need a leader at point like Shannon has been for the last few years.. You can't replace Robinson but you can become that type of player.  Pheal has great speed and hands. his game needs to mature a little like Shannon's and we should have a real good team next year.

Hill is great at going to the basket but next year we will need him to be a leader and spread the ball around.  It would also be great for him to develop an outside game and not let his emotions get the best of him at times.  Next year we are going to need a leader at point like Shannon has been for the last few years.. You can't replace Robinson but you can become that type of player.  Pheal has great speed and hands. his game needs to mature a little like Shannon's and we should have a real good team next year.

I THINK THEY WILL HAVE A REAL GOOD TEAM BUT NEXT YEAR THEY WILL NEED THERE 2 6'6S TO STEP UP AND PLAY TO HELP OUT STALLWORTH AND HILL

Should be good but to be real good there will be two big starting roles to fill as well as a big one off the bench.  These roles(not just positions) need to be filled in some ways by those already there but we will need some big contributions from the shhooters on the jv as well.

Should be good but to be real good there will be two big starting roles to fill as well as a big one off the bench.  These roles(not just positions) need to be filled in some ways by those already there but we will need some big contributions from the shhooters on the jv as well.

THEY YHAVE A FEW KIDS ON THE JV TEAM THAT CAN SHOOT BUT I THINK THIS WILL BE THE HILL AND STALLWORTH SHOW NEXT YEAR IMO

I can see why you would say robinson he has had a great year and the couple of games Ive seen.  In my opinion Bernard is not having the same kind of year he had last year.  I don't think by saying Turner will have his time next year is a valid statement.  MVP should be given to the Most Valueable Player and to me this year for HJ Turner has stepped up to the challenge.  Overall Turner is playing better basketball for HJ.

I agree with Turner being MVP.  His "beastiness" is quite impressive. 

What happened to the pure shooting of the past??  I feel most shooters today do not practice true form but rely on their lopsided knuckle curve of a shot to go in.  Repetition folks.  Coaches need to teach mechanics and not rely on luck or alley-oop dunks.

Guest hjlonghorn

After the past few games Turner all the way hes been playin sold and now playoffs he really stepped it up. Definately last night 3 dunks and an ally to trey.

Jarvis Bernard takes the district MVP. Jacoby takes defensive MVP. Jacoby will have his shot at the title next year. He doesn't control the game as well as Jarvis does. But he will be the hawks best player next year, and he will have to work on his shooting as well. But no doubt he will have defensive MVP this year. When will the MVP be announced?

Guest ST4life

Jarvis Bernard takes the district MVP. Jacoby takes defensive MVP. Jacoby will have his shot at the title next year. He doesn't control the game as well as Jarvis does. But he will be the hawks best player next year, and he will have to work on his shooting as well. But no doubt he will have defensive MVP this year. When will the MVP be announced?

how many points a game does Bernard score?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder