Sabine Pass @ Hull Daisetta....Sharks Win!!!

It's going to be a very close game, no matter who wins. I would like to see SP take the "W", but I wouldn't get cocky if I were SP. It's in HD, so the crown there will be getting CRAZY. If the Sharks don't let the pressure get to them, they'll walk away with a win, but if not, HD might steal it from ya'll. Good luck to both clubs, and most importantly, good luck in the playoffs SP. I'm gonna predict SP wins by 2 or 4 points.

Guest Dist25fan

I have to admit that SP has great fans who also travel well.  I was at the game when SP played Evadale in that old gym and I thought SP fans were much louder than Evadale's fans.  THAT'S GOOD as long as the fans are being courteous.  I know the students have a tendency to taunt the opposing players, but that's normal because these are kids.  On to the game, I know this one is going to be tight.  I'm pretty sure HD has revenge in mind; SP wants to use this game to prepare of playoffs.  It could go either way.  Based on what I have heard, SP might put on a show to make a statement that its win against HD a few weeks ago was not a fluke.  GOOD LUCK to both teams, and I shall be there to watch the game.         

Guest Dist25fan

I agree with Mr. Reality.  You are a good fan.  We need more fans like you.  Win or lose, we should always encourage kids to play with class and good sportmanship.  I will say goodbye to Southeast Texas in two or three weeks as my project nears the end.  I love S.E. Texas; the people are great.  This is the time for fans from Dist. 25 to come together to cheer for those (3) teams that made it to the playoffs.  I will cheer for them all the way until the final whistle is blown.     

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn