It's getting close

Baseball season is still so, so far away. Basketball has to be completed first and FOREMOST, before baseball can begin. ;) ;D

I don't think so Tim.

OK, so who is Tim

Tebow Tim Tebow of course...

Come on man...you know Tebow.....Lazeeks' man.  ;D

The man crush of the 21st century if I've ever seen one. How's everything been eagle? I haven't been on the boards a lot lately.  Exams and homework keep me tied up.

Baseball season is still so, so far away. Basketball has to be completed first and FOREMOST, before baseball can begin. ;) ;D

I don't think so Tim.

OK, so who is Tim

Tebow Tim Tebow of course...

Come on man...you know Tebow.....Lazeeks' man.  ;D

The man crush of the 21st century if I've ever seen one. How's everything been eagle? I haven't been on the boards a lot lately.  Exams and homework keep me tied up.

Doing well. Exams and homework...I remember those days. Good luck.

My favorite baseball movie.

This is the hidden content, please

Well admin, what do you belive in?  :D

Kinda on the same page as Crash

"Well, I believe in the soul, the ****, the *****, the small of a woman's back, the hangin' curveball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent over-rated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, double headers, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days."

Crash Davis

My favorite baseball movie.

This is the hidden content, please

Well admin, what do you belive in?  :D

Kinda on the same page as Crash

"Well, I believe in the soul, the ****, the *****, the small of a woman's back, the hangin' curveball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent over-rated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, double headers, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days."

Crash Davis

Couldn't have said it better myself, that nailed it right on the head. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont