***Ozen vs. Central Updates/Ozen Wins!!!!***

Great job BISD on allowing a student that was arrested for drugs to be allowed to play in the game......not to mention the last five games!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

I agree! I would like to know who is responsible for letting the coach know?

Now don't get me wrong, I know that alledge rape charges is far serious than drug charges, but a crime is a crime when it involves an athlete. There is due process and things the student athlete has to adhere to when under these charges. It can't be swept under the rug.

Baby, I don't think this will cause Ozen to forfiet any games. This is not against UIL rules but against supposedly school policy.

The kid wasn't the cause of us scoring 0 points in the third.  He barely played during this time.  So even if he wouldn't have played, we was doomed.

On a side note, if Ozen's coach knew anything, she should have been kicked off the team, IMO.  A student athlete should not be involved in anything remotlely to drugs..

Again, shots out to Breon Johnson for doing basically what he wanted to do against the Jags...again.  Even though the Box score don't show it and the 'Suprise' failed to mention his play.  All PG's in this area need to take notes and watch this kid in action. 

IMO, he is the best player on that team.  Brings the right attitude every night and is a team player not individual. 

Am I the only one who thinks the AD may have a conflict of interest in dealing with the current coach and issue at hand!!! ???

Guest DickVitale

The last time Central beat Ozen was in during the 98-99 season! Almost 10 years.....2002? We did not lose to a Texas team from 2000-2002 and that was in the state championship to Dallas Lincoln... >:(....Sorry, had a flashback!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder