Orangefield at Hardin-Jefferson Friday

Bobcat1

This should be a dandy.Both clubs are playing well since the first match up.The Lady Hawks will be saying farewell to some solid senior players that night so they should have a big crowd.Plus they always are hard to beat at home.All the girls seem to be well now so I like the Hawks chances.

HJ-52

Ofield-40

Depends on which Orangefield team shows up.  When Orangefield is playing team ball and everyone is into the game they can beat anyone.  If they play like they did in the first half last night then HJ will win easily. 

I agree skyhcky...they are capable of beating anyone but they ALL have to come out to play all 4 quarters, especially against HJ.  The hawks will eat them up if OF only has 1 or 2 good quarters.  It should be a very interesting game if both teams are playing as well as we know they are capable of.

Get there early if you want a seat...it ALWAYS packs out.

It seems to be forgotten that maybe the reason a team plays poorly has something to do with the team playing them...  Sure I always want to play well, but your opponents sometime dictate how that goes.

I don't buy (and never have) the "mentally prepared" argument.  High School Athletes are ready to play when they start the game...  ...  "WE came out flat", "Our shots weren't falling", "The refs did......"  All of these are covers for saying we got outplayed. 

There is something to that too,  but you also have bad games that have nothing to do with the team you are playing.

Look at last night we had 30pts in the fourth quarter, we didn't change anything we just started playing better...HF played man the whole game and didn't let O. Wagner get the ball very much.  Other girls stepped up..Weldon, Scales, A. Wagner. 

When we got beat by Kountze HJ and Conroe we got OUT PLAYED.  Happy?  ;)

HJ still wins this one by 16.  ;D I think that they are both the best two teams in District and it will be a fight, but at home HJ is hard to beat. Coach Sims will not give too many secrets away before the playoffs, I'm not sure she will show her hand even then, she doesnt want to mess up that job taking over for Pat Summit in the next few years. 

hjhawks- is there any where I can plug my laptop in at the gym?  I want to be able to update the game, but I lose power fast because the service there is weak.

Yes there are a few plugs..... I will bring an extension cord for you..... just find me... I'm the loud guy who needs to lose a few pounds... :D

hjhawks- is there any where I can plug my laptop in at the gym?  I want to be able to update the game, but I lose power fast because the service there is weak.

Yes there are a few plugs..... I will bring an extension cord for you..... just find me... I'm the loud guy who needs to lose a few pounds... :D

Wow! So am I, only I am the YOUNG, loud, over weight guy  :D

Is there one on the visitor side, I don't want to tick any HJ fans off from yelling.

You ever heard of a Blackberry?  Come on Bobcat, get with new century.  Laptops are so 2003   :D

I went thru 8...YES 8 of them!   Couldn't take it anymore!

I predict an OL reporter will be at the game  ;)

C'mon Gabe, why make that drive? Both these teams have playoff spots wrapped up. Where as the Orangefield boys team is fighting for their playoff lives. This could be their chance to pull off the big upset.

We got it covered. I make one road game a year and I have never been to HJ's gym. This is my one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476