Silsbee V & JV beats HJ!!!!!!!!!

Guest ST4life

i know this was started by a silsbee fan who most of us happen to just ignore because he is who he is...

hawk hecker that in bold in the quote is what im talking about... we are not under estimating yall.... it looks like your own guy is

Wow, so your saying that even the Silsbee people dont like this guy?

lol

there are some of u who wish  he would just stop talking

Yeah, I agree. Every team has its trash talkers.

I dont even like HJ trash talkers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hjlonghorn

But arent us freshman 16 and 2? Nobodys even competing with us. Its like a cake walk this year. And not to mention last year didnt our freshman go 23 and 0. Our 2 losses were in tournys which we should have one. Just wait a few years Silsbee gunna get dominating royaly!!!!!!

But arent us freshman 16 and 2? Nobodys even competing with us. Its like a cake walk this year. And not to mention last year didnt our freshman go 23 and 0. Our 2 losses were in tournys which we should have one. Just wait a few years Silsbee gunna get dominating royaly!!!!!!

why are you still talking about that.... your freshman team is of zero importance to your varisty play this year

You kind of contradict your theory with this statement. You say because the last two freshman teams for HJ has done so well, that they will dominate Silsbee in a couple of years yet that freshman team that went 23-0 last year, who are now HJ's JV, has lost to Silsbee's JV this year. Silsbee's JV is undefeated in district, that's all that matters.

Yes, you guys got a few soph. on varsity, 3 to be exact, but Silsbee has 4 soph. on varsity, 2 which are starters.

Predicting domination at the varsity level based on freshman results is pretty idiotic. Lot's of things change over time.

Guest hjlonghorn

You kind of contradict your theory with this statement. You say because the last two freshman teams for HJ has done so well, that they will dominate Silsbee in a couple of years yet that freshman team that went 23-0 last year, who are now HJ's JV, has lost to Silsbee's JV this year. Silsbee's JV is undefeated in district, that's all that matters.

Yes, you guys got a few soph. on varsity, 3 to be exact, but Silsbee has 4 soph. on varsity, 2 which are starters.

Predicting domination at the varsity level based on freshman results is pretty idiotic. Lot's of things change over time.

No it doesnt contradict my statement and thats one lie right there 2 starters only DC is a starter as a sophomore. But since our 2 are on varsity they led the team last year in points thats why our jv isnt that great this year

No it doesnt contradict my statement and thats one lie right there 2 starters only DC is a starter as a sophomore. But since our 2 are on varsity they led the team last year in points thats why our jv isnt that great this year

Okay, I have been a little patient with you, but now you want to call me a liar. How about you tell me who Silsbee's starters are? I have been broadcasting their games almost all year, I do know who they start. So why don't you tell me who they are?

Guest hjlonghorn

haha Im just statin facts and when silsbee played at hj they only announced 1 sophomore so? HJ varsity isnt playing so well its gunna be hard for them to come in the yalls jungle and beat yall. Not downin my team haha

haha Im just statin facts and when silsbee played at hj they only announced 1 sophomore so? HJ varsity isnt playing so well its gunna be hard for them to come in the yalls jungle and beat yall. Not downin my team haha

Wrong again, you need to get your facts straight. Silsbee has started since the start of district this lineup:

Shannon Robinson Sr.

Nick Walters  Sr.

Pheal Hill  Jr.

D.C. Stallworth Soph.

Prentice Lane  Soph.

In fact, you can go to the game archive of Silsbee/HJ and hear the starting lineup yourself. I broadcasted that game, I was given the starting lineups of both teams. I am looking at them as I type.

Well thats the 1st time ive ever heard of that kid haha what number was he?

Should it matter? You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Prentice Lane is #5. He has started the last 9 games for Silsbee.

You are really showing your ignorance by argueing Silsbee basketball with me. ::)

Since there is a thread about the JV teams, i thought it should be pointed out that while Silsbee's JV is 1st in district, OF JV has only 1 loss in district and that was to Silsbees JV in a very competitive game.  OF has beaten HJ's JV twice and last nights win was by 20 pts.  OF's JV has 2 juniors, 1 freshman, and the rest sophomores.  OF JV doesnt thrive on talent, but they play smart and very hard.  The OF 9th grade is fairly thin on talent, but the 8th grade team is very deep and talented.  OF plays Silsbees JV tuesday night to try to get a share of 1st place in distrct.  I expect it to be a very good game like last time. 

Since there is a thread about the JV teams, i thought it should be pointed out that while Silsbee's JV is 1st in district, OF JV has only 1 loss in district and that was to Silsbees JV in a very competitive game.  OF has beaten HJ's JV twice and last nights win was by 20 pts.  OF's JV has 2 juniors, 1 freshman, and the rest sophomores.  OF JV doesnt thrive on talent, but they play smart and very hard.  The OF 9th grade is fairly thin on talent, but the 8th grade team is very deep and talented.  OF plays Silsbees JV tuesday night to try to get a share of 1st place in distrct.  I expect it to be a very good game like last time

Silsbee's JV does not have their big man anymore. The '6"6 soph. Barnes was moved up to varsity last night.

Wrong again, you need to get your facts straight. Silsbee has started since the start of district this lineup:

Shannon Robinson Sr.

Nick Walters  Sr.

Pheal Hill  Jr.

D.C. Stallworth Soph.

Prentice Lane  Soph.

In fact, you can go to the game archive of Silsbee/HJ and hear the starting lineup yourself. I broadcasted that game, I was given the starting lineups of both teams. I am looking at them as I type.

Pheal Hill, Jr?  Prolly spelled Phil Hill, Jr. 

I went to school with Phil Hill, from the 6th grade thru the 12th.  Good athelete.  Football was his thing.  I saw a little of one of his sons in the game against Houston Jeff Davis, played here in Houston.  Maybe it was the same son. 

Brings back memories.  Kewl.

DB aka ~ Kountzer ~

It

Shannon Robinson Sr.

Nick Walters  Sr.

Pheal Hill  Jr.

D.C. Stallworth Soph.

Prentice Lane  Soph.

Pheal Hill, Jr?   Prolly spelled Phil Hill, Jr. 

I went to school with Phil Hill, from the 6th grade thru the 12th.   Good athelete.  Football was his thing.   I saw a little of one of his sons in the game against Houston Jeff Davis, played here in Houston.  Maybe it was the same son. 

DB aka ~ Kountzer ~

It spelled Phealbrick but we called him Pheal. If you are referring to the football game Houston Davis then you are correct. I don't know his father so I can't respond to who his father is.

Shannon Robinson Sr.

Nick Walters  Sr.

Pheal Hill  Jr.

D.C. Stallworth Soph.

Prentice Lane  Soph.

Pheal Hill, Jr?   Prolly spelled Phil Hill, Jr. 

I went to school with Phil Hill, from the 6th grade thru the 12th.   Good athelete.  Football was his thing.   I saw a little of one of his sons in the game against Houston Jeff Davis, played here in Houston.  Maybe it was the same son. 

DB aka ~ Kountzer ~

His name is spelled Pheal. The "Jr." was his grade classification, not being a second.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder