Silsbee V & JV beats HJ!!!!!!!!!

Guest ST4life

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put down the crack pipe homeboy, did you not see the 25+ point beat down the HJ freshman put on the Silsbee freshman? 

Silsbee took care of buisness and got the W..............

HJ is not that great........

I was disapointed and now I think HJ's run is finally over............

If you think a 10 point win is a beat down, then you are obviously dillousional.  Your freshman just got spanked & for the second time against us I may add.  Silsbee's varsity may be better than HJ's this year, but to say HJ's run is over is just ridiculous.  These freshman will be moving up to JV & varsity next year & will continue to give Silsbee all the competition they want.

Put down the crack pipe homeboy, did you not see the 25+ point beat down the HJ freshman put on the Silsbee freshman? 

Did you see the beat down that the Silsbee V put on you................. :o

As previously stated, put down the crack pipe.

If you think a 10 point win is a beat down, then you are obviously dillousional.  Your freshman just got spanked & for the second time against us I may add.  Silsbee's varsity may be better than HJ's this year, but to say HJ's run is over is just ridiculous.  These freshman will be moving up to JV & varsity next year & will continue to give Silsbee all the competition they want.

Silsbee has got the W next year also............. So you might want to go chill for 2 years until HJ gets back on track............ :D

Oh I do, but I consider the source & try to save yourself the embarrassment.

Silsbee has got the W next year also............. So you might want to go chill for 2 years until HJ gets back on track............ :D

Is that all you got..........

You dont know how to say nothing else..........

Oh I do, but I consider the source & try to save yourself the embarrassment.

Is that all you got..........

You dont know how to say nothing else..........

The only thing that was an embarrassment was HJ's performance tonight............ :o

So losing by 10 points is  an embarrasment?

Was not too much of it.  When you have a small gym and the overflow of HJ fans on the visitors side things will happen.  They took care of it quick though and kicked someone from Silsbee out and made the HJ fans on that side in the area in question move to the other side of the gym.

Too bad they had any type of incident in the stands.  I love it when that gym is overflowing, and I get to stand the entire game.  To think that was the last time we might play Silsbee in there...  Anyway, I thought the way the cops and school officials handled the situation--especially AD Martel's announcement before the game resumed--was perfect.  Nice job!

I was proud of the HJ JV's effort.  Blue and AD Martel (a couple of HJ people) ref'd the game.  Why didn't we have refs?

And where did those varsity game refs come from?

Too bad they had any type of incident in the stands.  I love it when that gym is overflowing, and I get to stand the entire game.  To think that was the last time we might play Silsbee in there...  Anyway, I thought the way the cops and school officials handled the situation--especially AD Martel's announcement before the game resumed--was perfect.  Nice job!

I was proud of the HJ JV's effort.  Blue and AD Martel (a couple of HJ people) ref'd the game.  Why didn't we have refs?

And where did those varsity game refs come from?

I will be posting an explanation on the official sitiuation some time this weekend. The news I got is a little disturbing and until I get the whole story, then I will post on it.

The officials for the varsity game was provided by the UIL, they came from the Lufkin Chapter.

Guest tigersvoice

Was not too much of it.  When you have a small gym and the overflow of HJ fans on the visitors side things will happen.  They took care of it quick though and kicked someone from Silsbee out and made the HJ fans on that side in the area in question move to the other side of the gym.

Could not be at the Boy's game last night, had an obligation at the girl's game in Silsbee.  And, by the way, congratulations to Coach Sims and her Lady Hawks on the win.  A CLASS ACT all the way.  But now my comments on what I read here - to ST4life: act like you have won before.  I'll clarify things and tell you what's an embarrassment on this thread - it's your MOUTH.  And isn't it a riot that the fan that got tossed was a "She."  And this at a boy's game -must be some player's Mom.  Come on Tigers, 'fess up - whose Mother was she? ;D  And lastly, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE HAWKS based on one game.

O i see they did not want to kick the HJ fan out but they kicked the Silsbee fan out.......... ???

That is ok cause that HJ fan probably left in the 4th quarter anyways......... :D

I won't say who the mother was. But what I want to know is for the last two years when Silsbee play in the HJ gym why is their hj fans on the visitor side knowing there eventually something is going to happen. Their always brawl between these two teams nearly every game. Why keep doing this? That is stupid!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124