Silsbee V & JV beats HJ!!!!!!!!!

Guest ST4life

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't say who the mother was. But what I want to know is for the last two years when Silsbee play in the HJ gym why is their hj fans on the visitor side knowing there eventually something is going to happen. Their always brawl between these two teams nearly every game. Why keep doing this? That is stupid!!!

When the gym was 70% hawk fans and 30% tiger fans were do you suspect that they go?  Here is a novel idea......grow up and quit acting stupid and stuff like this will not happen.  Always too much sh#t talking going on in the stands.

Sure is funny that I saw nothing but sportsmanship out of the players on the floor and coaches the entire game and after the game.  The kids is what it is about......not the trash talkers in the stands!!!!!

actually that group that was on the visitor side always sits there and there not gonna move cuz were playin silsbee... all i have to say is congrats to silsbee ya'll played a great game and we couldnt get shots to fall which was eventually our downfall... but dont count us out AT silsbee... who thought ya'll wouldve came back and beat us at regionals after we beat ya'll by about 30 in the montagne center last year.. anything can happen and i cant wait for my hawks to prove all the nay sayers wrong...

I totally agree. It not always the players because the players really shows more sportsmanship at games like this but when it comes to the fan. They are the one wanting to start s*** every time. Since I wasn't at the game I won't say that the mother from Silsbee was at fault here but what I would like to know how this eventually started. Does anyone know who started the arguement?

I totally agree. It not always the players because the players really shows more sportsmanship at games like this but when it comes to the fan. They are the one wanting to start s*** every time. Since I wasn't at the game I won't say that the mother from Silsbee was at fault here but what I would like to know how this eventually started. Does anyone know who started the arguement?

i heard lazeek hit her with a broccoli fart.

I won't say who the mother was. But what I want to know is for the last two years when Silsbee play in the HJ gym why is their hj fans on the visitor side knowing there eventually something is going to happen. Their always brawl between these two teams nearly every game. Why keep doing this? That is stupid!!!

Actually they could have stopped letting people in a long time before they did, but there would have been a lot of silsbee fans left outside. In fact they did stop it for a while and then let another small group in becuase they were claiming to be city council and such, I heard tere was almost an issue outside becuase they wouldnt let anyone else in. Everyone knew the game was going to sell out and they would lock the doors Lazeek even tried to let everyone know ahead of time, but for some reason they waited until 7:00 to show up anyway. I thought they did good trying to get as many people in as they could so both sides could enjoy the game...

Actually they could have stopped letting people in a long time before they did, but there would have been a lot of silsbee fans left outside. In fact they did stop it for a while and then let another small group in becuase they were claiming to be city council and such, I heard tere was almost an issue outside becuase they wouldnt let anyone else in. Everyone knew the game was going to sell out and they would lock the doors Lazeek even tried to let everyone know ahead of time, but for some reason they waited until 7:00 to show up anyway. I thought they did good trying to get as many people in as they could so both sides could enjoy the game...

There was no issue outside to speak of sir. There were people outside waiting to get in from both sides of the court.  As people came out, they went in.  I will say that the group waiting was extremely entertaining.  Well worth the wait if you ask me.    ;)

Guest hjlonghorn

Silsbee took care of buisness and got the W..............

HJ is not that great........

I was disapointed and now I think HJ's run is finally over............

yay for silsbee they played a good game nothin of hj was falling but like that other dude said didnt us freshman beat silsbee freshman by 34 looks like yalls run gunna end sooner that you think

yay for silsbee they played a good game nothin of hj was falling but like that other dude said didnt us freshman beat silsbee freshman by 34 looks like yalls run gunna end sooner that you think

im sorry buddy but claiming your freshman team as the best thing ever is sure an insult to your varsity... its like saying they suck

Guest hjlonghorn

im sorry buddy but claiming your freshman team as the best thing ever is sure an insult to your varsity... its like saying they suck

No its not you took it the wrong way our varsity is almost at the top of its game consdering Trey B had something wrong with his foot and Jarvis had a respertory infection thats  major impact on how they play!!!!

No its not you took it the wrong way our varsity is almost at the top of its game consdering Trey B had something wrong with his foot and Jarvis had a respertory infection thats  major impact on how they play!!!!

Please do not come on here and make excuses........HJ lost to the better team.  Does this mean that HJ cannot beat a team that is better than them.......NO!!!!  But there is no reason for any excuses hjlonghorn!!!!!  Give it a rest and prepare for each game one at a time and maybe the Hawks will perform a little better in the next game.

That's odd, 10gwh-  I interpreted that comment refers not to the weakness of the HJ varsity but of the Silsbee freshmen.

im sorry but your freshman arent going to win any of your varsity games for you... you should probably be talking about the team that is playing for you right now not 2 years down the road or next year

Guest hjlonghorn

That's odd, 10gwh-  I interpreted that comment refers not to the weakness of the HJ varsity but of the Silsbee freshmen.

im sorry but your freshman arent going to win any of your varsity games for you... you should probably be talking about the team that is playing for you right now not 2 years down the road or next year

Yeah that is tre bu just wait just like last year yall bea us at our home and we beat yall at the jungle i think we have a repeat goin here

Guest tigersvoice

Yeah that is tre bu just wait just like last year yall bea us at our home and we beat yall at the jungle i think we have a repeat goin here

I don't know if I am interpreting this last post correctly but I think the poster is a Hardin-Jefferson supporter.  If that part is true then he must not have been at either regular season game between H-J and Silsbee.  H-J put a blanket over Silsbee at Hardin-Jefferson and ran away in the 4th period.  In Silsbee it was close all the way with Silsbee winning by 2, I think.  The poster seems to think it was the reverse.

I beg to differ.  Some of this year's freshmen will win varsity games for us next year & the years after that.  Everyone seems to forget that this thread was started by a Silsbee fan who proclaimed HJ's success in this district was over.  After the HJ freshmen have totally dominated the Silsbee freshmen this year & still have another opportunity to beat them again, who in their right mind would make such a ridiculous assertion?  I can't wait for the 2010-2011 & 2011-2012 seasons when the HJ boys dominate Silsbee again!!!

Guest hjlonghorn

I beg to differ.  Some of this year's freshmen will win varsity games for us next year & the years after that.  Everyone seems to forget that this thread was started by a Silsbee fan who proclaimed HJ's success in this district was over.  After the HJ freshmen have totally dominated the Silsbee freshmen this year & still have another opportunity to beat them again, who in their right mind would make such a ridiculous assertion?  I can't wait for the 2010-2011 & 2011-2012 seasons when the HJ boys dominate Silsbee again!!!

Yes that is true us freshman have the height for varsity in the future and the sophomores have to gaurds its going to be hard to compete with that considering there are already 2 sophomores on varsity and one starts

isnt us sayin that the same thing as sayin that our run is over?  i think ya'll are hopin that were not gonna be good in the next few years when you need to be worried about beating us again this year... i hope ya'll underestimate us cuz if you do it could be a long night come the rematch in silsbee...

this thread was started by a silsbee fan so dont knock on HJ fans becuz of it... sounds too mean that your tryin to find reasons to start crap with us...

i know this was started by a silsbee fan who most of us happen to just ignore because he is who he is...

hawk hecker that in bold in the quote is what im talking about... we are not under estimating yall.... it looks like your own guy is

i know this was started by a silsbee fan who most of us happen to just ignore because he is who he is...

hawk hecker that in bold in the quote is what im talking about... we are not under estimating yall.... it looks like your own guy is

Wow, so your saying that even the Silsbee people dont like this guy?

lol

Wow, so your saying that even the Silsbee people dont like this guy?

lol

there are some of u who wish  he would just stop talking

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics