Ktz Vs H-J

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hoops12

i think the 18 point win over the 12th ranked o-field bobcats on the road should tell you how good they are...

Good point...but it would be very interesting to see that game. I hear the Lionettes are a very athletic team.

I've seen Kountze play 4 times.  I would describe them in a lot of ways:  good outside shooting, good press and overall defense, a couple of good ball handlers, well coached and an all around good team.  But I would never classify them as "athletic" compared to the other good teams I've seen, not even close. 

Guest bleed orange

On a neutral court Kountze would win in a close one.... We played Diboll to a one point game and they are #1 in 3A:)

Let's see, last year OF beat you guys by 29 and you have the same team back this year. Kountze is over rated. Dibol is over rated too!!!! Don't get me wrong you guys have a decent team. But HJ will beat you and Orangefield will too. Maybe the first two times where not as lucky but the third time is a charm. Sorry but Kountze is average at best. ;D ;D

On a neutral court Kountze would win in a close one.... We played Diboll to a one point game and they are #1 in 3A:)

Let's see, last year OF beat you guys by 29 and you have the same team back this year. Kountze is over rated. Dibol is over rated too!!!! Don't get me wrong you guys have a decent team. But HJ will beat you and Orangefield will too. Maybe the first two times where not as lucky but the third time is a charm. Sorry but Kountze is average at best. ;D ;D

The thing that I don't understand is that your saying Ktz is over rated yet you OF people are the ones that are always giving them props and pumping them up.

The thing that I don't understand is that your saying Ktz is over rated yet you OF people are the ones that are always giving them props and pumping them up.

I think bleedorange was just trying to get this board active.  Apparently it somewhat worked!

Guest bleed orange

[/quo

I think bleedorange was just trying to get this board active.  Apparently it somewhat worked!

Well, it was working till someone ratted me out. ;D ;D

[/quo

Did you forget to take your pills yesterday because you were stirring it up all over this board and the Orangefield board too??

Guest bleed orange

[/quo

Did you forget to take your pills yesterday because you were stirring it up all over this board and the Orangefield board too??

Yes, you are correct Bobcat05. As far as my pills go. I overdosed, that was the problem. I am better now. Wait, I feel another attack coming.

kountze would beat hj by 20 points anywhere they play...you ofield people crack me up, y'all are always startin stuff on here and you can't back it up, please, we beat y'all twice and you still can't handle the fact that lil old kountze beat ya...if we played y'all 10 times we would win every game...bleed you and bobcat5 must be smokin the same stuff, don't talk about something unless you have a clue to what you speak...idiots

Guest bleed orange

kountze would beat hj by 20 points anywhere they play...you ofield people crack me up, y'all are always startin stuff on here and you can't back it up, please, we beat y'all twice and you still can't handle the fact that lil old kountze beat ya...if we played y'all 10 times we would win every game...bleed you and bobcat5 must be smokin the same stuff, don't talk about something unless you have a clue to what you speak...idiots

Who's smoking what. By your comments, you are the only one smoking something.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont