Orangefield @ BC - OF Wins!!

I agree........after seeing WOS in person last night for the first time I would have to say that WOS has the 3rd spot wrapped up.  They should beat OF pretty easily.  However I would not put it past OF to pull the upset and that is what it would be.........a UPSET if they beat WOS!!!!

HJ and Silsbee has the first two lock down. WO-S really does have the 3rd place on lock but if O-Field in any kind of way turn this thing around they maybe able to beat WO-S. This will be a battle of the Fundamentally Sound Team against the Athletes. For those who doesn't know WO-S is the athletic team.  :D :D :D 8)

Guest bleed orange

HJ and Silsbee has the first two lock down. WO-S really does have the 3rd place on lock but if O-Field in any kind of way turn this thing around they maybe able to beat WO-S. This will be a battle of the Fundamentally Sound Team against the Athletes. For those who doesn't know WO-S is the athletic team.  :D :D :D 8)

Here we go again, racial stereotyping. See I was right before. ;D ;D ;D Will it ever end? :'( :'( :'(

Guest bleed orange

Ohhhh please Bleed. I didn't say nothing about it being racial. I wasn't even thinking of that ever anyway. You the one that got it on your mind too much. ??? >:(

You did not have to. It was in your words. Why is WOS athletic and OF fundamentally sound? Why is OF not athletic? You said it not me.  By the way it was a joke and yes I do.  You say you don't but you do.  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124