**Memorial Coaching List Here**

Here are the applicants' names:

Rodney Barr, Florence School District One

James Bell, Veritas Sports Academy (North Carolina)

Marcus B ooker, Sr. , Cotulla ISD

Lee Brown, Hazelwood School District (Missouri)

Andrew Campbell, Silver Valley Unified School District

Jim Cox, Harris County Militia

Byron Dawson, Evangel Christian Academy (Louisiana)

Zacary Erekson, American Leadership Academy (Utah)

Mike Farley, St. Lucie County School District (Florida)

Michael Gaston, Northside ISD

Rayburn Greene, Lancaster Christian Academy (Tennessee)

Robert Hargrove, Houston ISD

Corey Harris, Film/Television Writer, Kid Edition

Kenny Harrison, Port Arthur ISD

Michael Haynes , Orange County Schools (North Carolina)

John Iannucci, Cherry Hill School District (New Jersey)

Mark James, Broward County Public Schools (Florida)

Chuck Langston, Groveton ISD

Cliff Lohrey, Hernando County Schools (Florida)

Richard Lucero, Goose Creek CISD

Jonathan May, Miami-Dade County (Florida)

Ronald Patton, Cypress Fairbanks ISD

Kerry Platt, Southeast Football League (Semi Professional Football)

Jeffrey Putnam, Davidson Community Schools (Michigan)

Eric Redmon, Pulaski County Public Schools (Arkansas)

Arnold Revuelta, Port Arthur ISD

Stephen Ruckman, Escambia County (Florida)

Eric Shafer, Clarinda Academy (Iowa)

Daryl Steward, Clayton County Public Schools (Georgia)

Carl Straube, Mathis ISD

Lawrence Williams, Jr., Kermit ISD

Dennis Winston, Mississippi Valley State University

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC-M had a former coach and current journalist apply....

The semi-pro guy needs not to embarass himself. Maybe the are working on a side deal with a coach not on the list.

I don't know if a guy from Iowa or Michigan would work down here....Then again, they might be what is needed? I guess high school ball is pretty much the same....How serious are they about football in Iowa? I sort of figured them as a basketball state.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The only name with some starch behind it is Chuck Langston.  I should've applied...

Lance Polk---Oil Cooker, SFA High School/Lamar Beaumont

i was honestly wondering what your opinion of this list was. Im really suprised they didnt get more recognizable names to apply. out of these names is Langston the only one you'd recommend?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The only name with some starch behind it is Chuck Langston.  I should've applied...

Lance Polk---Oil Cooker, SFA High School/Lamar Beaumont

i was honestly wondering what your opinion of this list was. Im really suprised they didnt get more recognizable names to apply. out of these names is Langston the only one you'd recommend?

I know I said this earlier, but this list makes me sad.  I think I would be tempted after thinking about this a little, to bring someone in from out of state to see if they could give a little spark to the program. :-\

I hate to say this SFA85 but your boy Kenny Ray looks like he might get it. If Langston comes down and does not like the practice facilities or traveling back to old campus for games. You know all the BS. But if he doesn't mind coming in and demanding his needs. And the PAISD follows through!!! Langston and PAISD could be recipe for success. I still know their a few people on the WestEnd hoping K-Ray gets it!!

Guest DickVitale

LC-M had a former coach and current journalist apply....

The semi-pro guy needs not to embarass himself. Maybe the are working on a side deal with a coach not on the list.

ARTHUR LOUIS.....Former Ozen head coach, current Westbrook OC. ;)

Arthur Louis had his chance at Ozen. He could never beat Nederland or Png, and for the record he's currently the WR coach at West Brook. Jeff Nelson is serving as the OC with Craig Stump calling the plays. I'm also curious to know why is Chuck Langston name surfacing as a strong candidate for the PAM job. Is this the same guy that was listed on the Png list for being fired from The University of Central Oklahoma for major violations? If so he's not in position to demand anything from PAISD. You can look for him to throw his name in every job opening that comes available.

I'm curious to know why is Chuck Langston name surfacing as a strong candidate for the PAM job. Is this the same guy that was listed on the Png list as being fired from the University of Central Oklahoma for major violations? If so he's not in position to demand anything from PAISD.

He had recruiting issues, but this guy is a good one. I'm bias cause I played ball with him from little kids through hs at WB. He went on to play play for OU. Very intense coach, and I think he would motivate the players at Memorial.

I don't doubt that he's a good coach but we can't afford anymore negative attention. From my understanding he's a West Brook graduate, and a great guy. I wish him the best of luck elsewhere. Do you think Png will give him a serious look?

To be honest with you, I doubt it. I don't think he's in the top 5, but I do hope that he gets a second chance somewhere around here. Has alot of good coaching experience and been around the game for a while. He's fairly young also. He's not 40 yet

He's definitely going to have to reestablish himself over a period of time. It's to much of a risk for any school district to take a chance on him as a head coach, especially PAISD.  Maybe in his hometown if one of those jobs come available in the near future. I don't see him getting a second chance in PAISD with all the other things going on in the district. Both the media and the community would eat a school district alive if anything went wrong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics