WHO IS TOMORROWS STAR?

garrett

I can assure you, I am not his dad....and our team played against KJ, he is very, very good. Moves and fast. I can tell you at least 3 or 4 players off of West Orange Junior Blue (and I hope possibly at least one of my sons could be included in this total one day) who will be excellant and the possibility of several more.

Thanks for the info DAD

Nederland has two Middle School teams moving up next year to ninth grade that should be very good. C.O.Wilson went undefeated for 2 straight years and were scored on twice as 7th graders and 0 as 8th graders. Then you had some great atheletes from Central Middle School and you should have a recipe for success.

• 4 weeks later...

Iwould like to say that in another year or so MY son will be the star of tomorrow.  He just turned 10 and last season was his first.  He did pretty good but there is always room for improvement.

From last seasons WOS Junior blue (and this is the only team I will talk about):

I think Dillon is a given star of tomorrow. 

Mandel without a doubt.

Peyton of course because he has his dad as a coach - like father like son I say.

Dragon - your kids are small but they are def. (in my opinion) front runners for being awesome players.

Gosh, there were so many kids that deserve the title of "|star of tomorrow"

why dont we wait until "tomorrow" to decide who the real stars are?

Thanks for the compliments QueenB, Gary will be just fine in the future. Sometimes my kids are just too nice on the field lol. Aaron is a load but Darren needs to bulk up. There are so many kids off that team that are going to be very very good...another small but awesome player I would also mention is the Tezano kid, he is going to be a chip off the old block. Also, Quebodeaux (I hope I spelled that right). I think the junior high coaches are going to be very pleased in the next few years as Mustang tradition just gets better.

Iwould like to say that in another year or so MY son will be the star of tomorrow.  He just turned 10 and last season was his first.  He did pretty good but there is always room for improvement.

From last seasons WOS Junior blue (and this is the only team I will talk about):

Mandel without a doubt.

Peyton of course because he has his dad as a coach - like father like son I say.

Dragon - your kids are small but they are def. (in my opinion) front runners for being awesome players.

Mandel without a doubt.

::) ::) ::)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami