23-2a district title

I 've seen them both play also and I have to go with Kountze.EC is by far the most improved team I've seen this year and should easily take the second spot.Both these clubs could win a couple of playoff games and even make it to the regional tournament if the bracket falls out right.

Doesn't EC have a bunch of Freshmen that contribute?

I can only think of one who would be contributing as a freshman; she was pretty good in JH but I don't remember any others who would be good enough at this point to play varsity.  Sorry, but I don't know the girl's name b/c I'm not from EC.

Doesn't EC have a bunch of Freshmen that contribute?

I can only think of one who would be contributing as a freshman; she was pretty good in JH but I don't remember any others who would be good enough at this point to play varsity.  Sorry, but I don't know the girl's name b/c I'm not from EC.

Jasmine Carrington

Madeline Bertrand is a freshman and playing a bunch of minutes also

She ever get any bigger?

I know she played with the BH girls some during the summer, and she worked very hard.  Good ball handler and shooter.  Good kid.  I'm sure she is contributing.  Jaz Carrington is just flat athletic.  She can take over a game.  Single handidly took over a game against BH in LD Nationals a couple of years ago.  One of only 2 or 3 games that age group of BH kids has ever lost.  I think I'm finally over it enough to give props  ;D  Daughter still won't talk about though, hah.

Madeline Bertrand is a freshman and playing a bunch of minutes also

She ever get any bigger?

I know she played with the BH girls some during the summer, and she worked very hard.  Good ball handler and shooter.  Good kid.  I'm sure she is contributing.  Jaz Carrington is just flat athletic.  She can take over a game.  Single handidly took over a game against BH in LD Nationals a couple of years ago.  One of only 2 or 3 games that age group of BH kids has ever lost.  I think I'm finally over it enough to give props  ;D  Daughter still won't talk about though, hah.

My sister was on that team. They were really awesome. I think that group is gonna be pretty good come their jr. And sr. Years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder