how about 20-4A underclassmen coming up to help their baseball teams

Guest thefan

Hunter may make some noise. He better get busy he has not thrown a baseball in almost a year and wont until after basketball.He will definately have to step it up. I know he will compete.LC-M has several young players to watch that very well may get some playing time.Hunter Gonzales, Brandon Landry, Scott Vaughn and Mason Dallas

Great job Gabe! Keep up the good work.

The Leader does a good job of trying to cover all area sports.  It's a great thrill for young athletes to see their efforts and accomplishments getting press.  "Thanks" Gabe and Orange Leader for making the effort to cover events.

haha gabe has a lot on his hands right now guys, give him a break.

as for lcm, i'm sure hunter will be fine, that's his normal routine. he goes through football, basketball, then when it's time for baseball he's into it as well. great athlete by the way.

dont think too many other underclassmen will get much time on varsity in seeing how many talented seniors they have.

as for png, amir jalali should be a strong force for them for the next 3 seasons. defenitely a talented kid.

I believe some may be surprised by a couple of new faces on varsity this year at LC-M. Coach Griff has a few spots to fill and will also have some much needed speed added to the team. I know the boys out ther will be ready.

Congrats Amir! Good luck this year! This district race should be very interesting to watch as usual. Do you know of any new players that may be starting on varsity for PN-G

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami