What will be the most shocking upset in Week Zero?

UUMMM Upsets. I'll say Liberty over BC.

Not a chance......sorry Liberty, but you just don't have the size and skill players to keep up with BC. I'll say BC wins this one by at least 3 TD's.

No way Ozen beats WB.... the only team in 22-4A that would even stand a chance this year is Central.... and I think alot of people will be surprised when WB blows them out of the water.... The WB coaching staff will shut down that option just like the year before early.... and then the Jags will resort to passing... I know they have a great QB at the helm... but WB's D will be nasty this year.... just watch.... Joe Stelly and Jacody Coleman are two of the best DE in the area and maybe the state too....

looking at the week 0 schedule the only major upset i see that could happen is Ozen beating West Brook. but i still think WB wins. i wish that game was on saturday' date=' would love to see it.[/quote']

I know that WB will be favored to win but would an Ozen win be "shocking"? To me it is not that far fetched that Ozen pulls it off. It would be along the line of WO-S and Dayton. Both are good teams and both are of playoff caliber so I don't see a win by the underdog as a shocking win.

If PN-G was to beat Brenham, that would be considered shocking, IMO.

Gotta go with my hometeam

Longhorns 10

Splendora the explora 7

Its an upset for a couple of reasons' date=' We (I like to use we) saved all of our scoring for the REAL games, not those practices with coaches acting like bafoons on the field.... 8)[/quote']

Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.....Dead on...

Good Luck to all in your next week predictions

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83