Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many SS Wildcats does it take to win a state championship?

No one knows, and we may never find out!  :D :D :D

been drinking koolaid again?

oooooh  yeahhhhhh

Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The man answers "241."

"That is wonderful!," says Albert. "We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the Universe. We will have much to discuss!" Next Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The lady answers, "144."

"That is great!," responds Albert. "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!"

Albert goes to another person and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The man answers, "51."

Albert responds, "How 'bout them SS Wildcats?"

Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The man answers "241."

"That is wonderful!," says Albert. "We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the Universe. We will have much to discuss!" Next Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The lady answers, "144."

"That is great!," responds Albert. "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!"

The man answers, "51."

lamer than the lightbulb joke

The man answers "241."

The lady answers, "144."

The man answers, "51."

lamer than the lightbulb joke

whatever it was funny you just mad cause you didnt think of it first......

real talk.. What in the (devils home) are you talking about.. You are confusing me more than noletupwildcats did. Real talk

yeah me too..dont know what they want really...all they gota do is look...people been talking on here for days.....them kitty kittys been thrown a couple of bones but i guess they still on the soft stuff..... ;D

Well first off we'd have to automatically eliminate all SS people except wildcatsrule because he's the one with the brains who knows dayton is gonna beast ya'll :D hahaha

Careful....  I have SS by 14 in this one.  I thought I was pretty clear on that...  Hmm..  Guess I'm gonna have to fire the smack talk back up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476