HJ vs. Silsbee

Master T

Guest immabeaking

i dont put down the competition... i respond only in my own opinion... but whatever ill keep doing my thing and not give yall the satisfaction of having me reply back and forth giving yall some attention... go keep on trying to play good guy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes HJ is having a down year and we should have a good advantage however you have to know that rivalies bring out the best in both teams and sutherland will have them ready so we better play our best.

I didn't realize that 13-3 was a "down year" and all three losses are to 4A playoff teams.....

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Immabeaking...keep doin your thing..Everyone knows Silsbee win by at least 25...HJ fans always talk trash when they are up..now that silsbee is BEASTIN... let us talk our trash...i mean its the truth at least

Guest immabeaking

bout time you came back granny i thought you left me to fight the battle... and at least if we were playing team USA there would be some competition unlike the ones in our district

Guest immabeaking

and if i had said anything truely disrespectful and not something that other people have said just not the same amount of times i have.... i would have been kicked off so im doing nothing wrong im intitled to my own opinion

yeah, in the past there've been a couple of posters from HJ who were pretty bad, but Silsbee's had their share as well.  It seems to me the only thing that the HJ team has done to disrespect your team over the past few seasons was beat them.  It's hard to hold that against somebody, but i understand that it's tough for you to let it go.  

As for you trying to justify making classless posts full of arrogance and insults, why bother?  Quit making excuses for your behavior and take responsibility for it.  

Guest ST4life

lets just kill this thread until district play...... :D

I love my Tigers but i would never put money on a Silsbee vs. HJ game.....

and anybody who would might as well flip a coin.....

I do think the Tigers have a better team this year but I thought HJ had a better team last year and look what happend...... so that goes to show that you never know  ???

lets just kill this thread until district play...... :D

I love my Tigers but i would never put money on a Silsbee vs. HJ game.....

and anybody who would might as well flip a coin.....

I do think the Tigers have a better team this year but I thought HJ had a better team last year and look what happend...... so that goes to show that you never know  ???

I could not agree with you more, ST4life. Good post.

yeah, in the past there've been a couple of posters from HJ who were pretty bad, but Silsbee's had their share as well.  It seems to me the only thing that the HJ team has done to disrespect your team over the past few seasons was beat them.  It's hard to hold that against somebody, but i understand that it's tough for you to let it go.  

As for you trying to justify making classless posts full of arrogance and insults, why bother?  Quit making excuses for your behavior and take responsibility for it.  

I Think you guys are pretty hypocritical when your hecklers(although very entertaining) can't even spell the word class

either on the threads or certainly in the stands. The problem this year is  imma and granny23 although  loud are accurrate...as indicated by deafening silence from everyone but a couple of you and you aren't even defending your team your just dogging imma and granny23

Guest ST4life

I Think you guys are pretty hypocritical when your hecklers(although very entertaining) can't even spell the word class

either on the threads or certainly in the stands. The problem this year is  imma and granny23 although  loud are accurrate...as indicated by deafening silence from everyone but a couple of you and you aren't even defending your team your just dogging imma and granny23

Hey I like Immabeaking and granny23 because they are Tiger fans like me... :)

I have my Silsbee vs. HJ perdiction.....I took the average of both teams PF scores and came out with this.......

Silsbee-77

HJ-68

Hey I like Immabeaking and granny23 because they are Tiger fans like me... :)

I have my Silsbee vs. HJ perdiction.....I took the average of both teams PF scores and came out with this.......

Silsbee-77

HJ-68

good job

i had a talk on here with a couple of hecklers last year.  i've got no problem with people thinking or saying that silsbee is the best team in the district this year, as i agree.  it's just a matter of the tone of the posts.  there are ways of saying that the tigers are better that don't include insults. 

ok well ill let imma and granny tlk but ill make a prediction and we'll see wut happens..

At HJ - HJ by 10

At Silsbee - its a toss up..

but best of luck to silsbee till then.. lets show this district who the two best teams are.. i think Orangfields a little cocky right now...

They should be they almost upset PNG

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124