HJ vs. Silsbee

Master T

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ doesn't seem to be on the same level as the last few years.  Silsbee,  do not underestimate them.  Rivalries bring out the best.  Go Silsbee.     

Silsbee 86

HJ  73

immmabeaking i am a tiger fan and have been watching these players for the last two years.  I was in austin last year and still believe if we had a little more height the outcome would have been different.  I feel this team has unlimited potential and could very well go all the way.  However, you and pissedoffgranny are giving more of a negative image towards us Tiger fans than we need.  It is great that ya'll feel the same way most of us do but you could show a little more class.  Yes HJ is having a down year and we should have a good advantage however you have to know that rivalies bring out the best in both teams and sutherland will have them ready so we better play our best. There is no need to thoroughly trash other teams just state your confidence in ours and help us cheer them all the way to Austin it will be a tough road through region 3. 

immmabeaking i am a tiger fan and have been watching these players for the last two years.  I was in austin last year and still believe if we had a little more height the outcome would have been different.  I feel this team has unlimited potential and could very well go all the way.  However, you and pissedoffgranny are giving more of a negative image towards us Tiger fans than we need.  It is great that ya'll feel the same way most of us do but you could show a little more class.  Yes HJ is having a down year and we should have a good advantage however you have to know that rivalies bring out the best in both teams and sutherland will have them ready so we better play our best. There is no need to thoroughly trash other teams just state your confidence in ours and help us cheer them all the way to Austin it will be a tough road through region 3. 

Thank you sir.

Guest immabeaking

ok then ill say this cuz obviously you havent noticed that i dont really care about respecting them... I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT RESPECTING THEM... i have watched them talk trash on this website in their short lived glory days... and now they arent in the front running and its our turn to turn the tables and yall do is punk out... its weak... silsbees own fans are weak... yea im talking about the same fans who had the cops called on their high school kids trying to show some spirit at their football games... WEAK

Guest immabeaking

oh and i guess having 2 6'6 a 6'3 or 4 and a 6'2 person isnt tall enough in 3a then i dont know what to tell you... they lost cuz after they won regionals they didnt practice for an entire week, no practice, nothing, nada.... and then when they got in the game they showed a complete lack of DEFENSE... nothing near the way they played in the regional games, thats why they lost

Guest immabeaking

no they lost because they were being shot over by taller players and outrebounded by them we were just as good if not better but they had a very distinct height advantage overall and were good not just tall

whatever dude i can see why you talk about respect... you dont really know what youre talking about anything

and by the way nobody is PUNKING out we have an advantage but if we go into games thinking we already have them won we are going to be beat just like a tiger team a few years ago that was undefeated and lost in the first round and no unlike you nobody else on here knows  everything but with that comment i have no more need to belittle myself or our TIGERS by respoindin to you anymore

I'm from Silsbee. I played varsity ball for three years (two as a starter).  I just want the HJ fans and others to know that Immabeaking does not represent the typical Silsbee fan.  We are proud of our team.  We feel they are one of the best around.  We also respect the ability of the players on HJ's team.  Hope we have some good games with Silsbee coming out on top.

Guest immabeaking

yall just keep on punking out... and no one cares about you playing on varsity its irrelevant cuz theres no way to tell if you are lying and im sure you would go to that level.... i dont even know why i tlak to you people just being on the same thread as two silsbee fans who just punk out makes us all look weak

Guest immabeaking

You are making yourself look bad IMMA. 

hows that? and i still wanna know where on this thread i said anything to be attacked like this... besides the part where the people who go for the same team as me attacked me

No one meant to attack you IMMA.  We just don't agree with the way you put down the competition.  Look,  Silsbee is a great team.  This great team just got beat by an unranked 3A school who should feel pretty good right now.  It just goes to show that on any night anyone can be beat.  Lets hope we don't loose anymore.  You are a good fan,  just show the competition the respect they deserve.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124