*Dayton vs. Sulphur Springs State Championship Predictions/2pm Alamodome!!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said earlier....Rockwall-Heath played without their 1st Team All-State RB against SS, so to say Heath's gave their best and it wasn't enough is an inaccurate statement....What you should say is Heath played the best they could with who they had on the field that day

Ridiculous statement. Had we shut them down then you could say that but the way it was you just can't. I think we were up by 18 in the 4th when we went to running out the clock otherwise there is no telling how points we would of put up in that game. To say they run out of time is a stupid statement also. I think most good teams will milk the clock down in that situation. Heath and Everman both have better defenses than you so this will get ugly quick.

SS 56

Dayton 14

I guess I missed it, but who said they ran out of time? 

You should see how arrogant these guys are on smoaky.com.  They think they have already won.  Plus all they do is lecture about how great east texas is and blah blah blah.  I can't wait for saturday.  Dayton gets no respect.

Just a couple say that on there and most of them aren't from SS, they are surrounding towns. SS respects Dayton, ya'll must be very good to have made it to this point.

hey what do you think dayton is going to do about the passing game s.s. is going to deliver.!.!. I mean the broncos will shut that run down but who do you guys think they will have to use to pressure that qb. Me and a few of my co-workers were talking and we noticed that every time that number 4 (barton)... is in he makes things happen hopefully the coaches from dayton will use him to that advantage. Not taking anything from the starting front but that guy is pure speed when he's on the field and makes stuff happen. Does anyone know if any colleges are looking at him?

im pretty sure that the broncos are going to roll full force saturday

we will be there!!!!

i had post this same thread earlier but i guess you guys thought i was talking about s.s.  ;D

rangerfan87'

hey what do you think dayton is going to do about the passing game s.s. is going to deliver.!.!. I mean the broncos will shut that run down but who do you guys think they will have to use to pressure that qb. Every time that number 4 is in he makes things happen hopefully the coaches will use him to that advantage. Not taking anything from the starting front but that guy is pure speed when he's on the line. Does anyone know if any colleges are looking at him? ???

Rangersfan 87'

well of course they'll use Jace, but they'll also be using my homeboy Shane McQueen (greased lighting) and Ryan Young our outstanding runningback, just no that if Dayton focuses on blocking our passing game, we'll run it in the in-zone, and vice/versa. They'll have the best chance having a well rounded defensive setup, i probably shouldn't be giving pointers to the enemy so ill shut up now lol

Oh and from what I know Jace has been looking at Baylor i think

And a little something, Our star QB Tyrick Rollison needs to work on his grades before he should think about a DI school, the reason he couldn't play Basketball is because he failed.

And SS is the visitor again to answer that other guys question, we've amazingly been visitors 6 times in a row

Hmmmm ???

Well that was last year, and from what I know he's not positive on anything but both Ty, and Ryan Young are leaning toward the Army,

I added the part about him failing to explain why he's not shooting for somewhere like OSU or Tech Or Florida or something like that.

Everything I read says he is leaning to OSU? I think there is a youtube vid taken after the denison or heath game where he talks about recruiting.

well i dont know for sure, i havent asked him personally.. so dont quote me on that, but i know Ryan said hes thinking army.

Here

This is the hidden content, please

By the way Cody will enter Nebraska University on Jan.15,2009.Their coaches and scouts have been at every Dayton playoff game and you will see them in their red at the Alamodome.No jokes here fella's toward anybody's parents,children ,and certainly slang thrown towards God right here just before Christmas.That stuff is way off base and over the line.Two great teams will line up against each other and may the best team win.You and I can only cheer them on.It is good to support your team,brag on what they have accomplished,rag on the other one's team but do so staying on the topic of the game.Best wishes to both saturday without injury.Good luck-Play hard as both are deserving of what they have ALREADY done,THE BEST 2 TEAMS IN THE STATE IN 4A DIV.2 with hundreds that would love to be where they are.

Ouch.  63 to zip....  You guys really shouldn't be playing against the 8th grade teams.

what a bunch of arrogant people... We'll see how good sulfur springs is in the next couple of years... I don't recall hearing about them as a dominant 4a team for the past decade or two... congrats yall have had a good couple of years.  Yall are prime for a fall... Dayton is in the state championship game. They are a very good team with great coaches and  fans.  I hope to see yall fall hard and fast...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder