*Dayton vs. Sulphur Springs State Championship Predictions/2pm Alamodome!!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they cant contain that QB then Dayton is in a world of trouble.

SS QB has a cannon for an arm and he is deadly accurate....Their big play receiver is Jackson and their speed demon is McQueen....In all honesty, this is going to be a great game and it will come down to turnovers and which defense gets a couple of stops. 

This game worries me. Go Dayton!

Hey thats okay, they all worry me! But how cool is it to be worried about a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game!!! SS has some great athletes and a very good team no doubt. But so do we. Irony has a funny way of working itself into the big games. Ala a field goal to win the semis. Who would have thought. So look for more surprises in Alamodome.

After the Friendswood game, I thought the defense might be our downfall this year. But now, it's our savior! Look for the defense to make a key stop or a big play to win a close one. Dayton Broncos win 42 - 35!

This game will likely resemble the Tivy game in terms of who has the ball last, and it is simple Dayton has got execute their game plan on every play. Mistakes will kill either team, but I have concerns over the way the clock was managed this past weekend and I just hope that is not the same this weekend.

Guest 5starboss

Cows infront of the school?? Nice..

Hey Dayton fans if yall wanna make some noise and back the broncs in SS back yard and their website. Its www.DFWhssports.com

I'd try:                  www.smoaky.com                      before the DFW....

Guest 5starboss

THIS IS THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!  Who's district was tough doesn't matter, what one team did to another team doesn't matter.  Each coach will have their players ready to play and they'll probably pull every trick in the book.  The descriptions I've seen of SS aren't any different than the ones I'd give about Dayton.  This game is going to come down to turnovers, who executes, and who makes the least amount of mistakes.  My guess is Dayton throws the kitchen sink at SS on defense.  Can't pick against my hometown boys...Dayton wins in a shootout.

I smell what you're cookin, but I have to say every battle these teams have been in matter.  It helps to be able to overcome tough obstacles and perform under pressure.  Sounds like it's gonna be a barnburner!

THIS IS THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!  Who's district was tough doesn't matter, what one team did to another team doesn't matter.  Each coach will have their players ready to play and they'll probably pull every trick in the book.  The descriptions I've seen of SS aren't any different than the ones I'd give about Dayton.  This game is going to come down to turnovers, who executes, and who makes the least amount of mistakes.  My guess is Dayton throws the kitchen sink at SS on defense.  Can't pick against my hometown boys...Dayton wins in a shootout.

I smell what you're cookin, but I have to say every battle these teams have been in matter.  It helps to be able to overcome tough obstacles and perform under pressure.  Sounds like it's gonna be a barnburner!

Used to think that...then watched USC mop the field with Oklahoma.  Tough schedule, tough games...they really make you better or just take that much more out of you?

First I would like to thank all the Bronco coaching staff and players,band,cheer,and parents for all their hard work for our enjoyment.May there be no injuries and may the best team that day win.Special thanks to Toups Graphics for all the great memories and photos of all the games.And to Mike @ The Dayton News for his work for our community.All alumni let's get out and support those BRONCOS.

This is gonna be a good game! the one thing i really dont want is for one team to slaughter the other, it just kinda makes it no fun, a good ten point lead is one thing but i dont want the final score to be something like 53-17 or something.

These are a couple of offensively strong teams so my prediction is

Wildcats - 45

Broncos - 38

something like that...... GO CATS (but good luck to the broncos as well)

hey what do you think dayton is going to do about the passing game s.s. is going to deliver.!.!. I mean the broncos will shut that run down but who do you guys think they will have to use to pressure that qb. Every time that number 4 is in he makes things happen hopefully the coaches will use him to that advantage. Not taking anything from the starting front but that guy is pure speed when he's on the line. Does anyone know if any colleges are looking at him? ???

Rangersfan 87'

First I would like to thank all the Bronco coaching staff and players,band,cheer,and parents for all their hard work for our enjoyment.May there be no injuries and may the best team that day win.Special thanks to Toups Graphics for all the great memories and photos of all the games.And to Mike @ The Dayton News for his work for our community.All alumni let's get out and support those BRONCOS.

We must remember...

THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!

What a week in the life of these high school students.

Saturday will be a day they will remember forever.

NOW WE NEED ONE MORE WIN!!!

See all of you in San Antonio on Saturday!

GO BRONCOS

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

hey what do you think dayton is going to do about the passing game s.s. is going to deliver.!.!. I mean the broncos will shut that run down but who do you guys think they will have to use to pressure that qb. Every time that number 4 is in he makes things happen hopefully the coaches will use him to that advantage. Not taking anything from the starting front but that guy is pure speed when he's on the line. Does anyone know if any colleges are looking at him? ???

Rangersfan 87'

well of course they'll use Jace, but they'll also be using my homeboy Shane McQueen (greased lighting) and Ryan Young our outstanding runningback, just no that if Dayton focuses on blocking our passing game, we'll run it in the in-zone, and vice/versa. They'll have the best chance having a well rounded defensive setup, i probably shouldn't be giving pointers to the enemy so ill shut up now lol

Oh and from what I know Jace has been looking at Baylor i think

And a little something, Our star QB Tyrick Rollison needs to work on his grades before he should think about a DI school, the reason he couldn't play Basketball is because he failed.

And SS is the visitor again to answer that other guys question, we've amazingly been visitors 6 times in a row

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder