*Kirbyville vs. Rice Consol Semi Final/KIRBYVILLE ADVANCES TO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its time for coach Jack to move up to 4a I know where theres a couple of openings. ;D

Coach Jack Alvarez is welcome to stay right where he is Thank You Very Much!  ;D :D:)

He is actually one of the finest coaches I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and he treats those boys like they are his own flesh and blood.

Guest rykerx144

Guys please show Alavarez some respect and not talking about him leaving!  He is in the middle of the playoffs and will be playing for state championship next week and him nor his kids need this distraction.. Thanks

Guest ECBucFan

Awesome job, KV! This was a great game to watch! The first half was a nailbiter, with Rice Consolidated getting the jump with an onside kick, and later a kickoff return for a TD. Had me a bit worried. KV made great adjustments during the half, with double coverage on the tall reciever for Rice. The KV running backs ran like maniacs, the O-Line began to dominate, and Hazelwood threw lazer strikes to the recievers.

I believe KV is the best team in the area, whatever the classification. The offense is a JUGGERNAUGHT! Finish it out, KV! Come home #1!       ;D ;D ;D

Awesome job, KV! This was a great game to watch! The first half was a nailbiter, with Rice Consolidated getting the jump with an onside kick, and later a kickoff return for a TD. Had me a bit worried. KV made great adjustments during the half, with double coverage on the tall reciever for Rice. The KV running backs ran like maniacs, the O-Line began to dominate, and Hazelwood threw lazer strikes to the recievers.

I believe KV is the best team in the area, whatever the classification. The offense is a JUGGERNAUGHT! Finish it out, KV! Come home #1!        ;D ;D ;D

Whoa now, don't overdo it.  Congrats to Kirbyville on a fine season.  1 more game to go.

I believe KV is the best team in the area, whatever the classification. The offense is a JUGGERNAUGHT! Finish it out, KV! Come home #1!        ;D ;D ;D

Whoa now, don't overdo it.  Congrats to Kirbyville on a fine season.  1 more game to go.

LOL, don't worry rollin, i'm sure he's talking about the southeast texas area on this side of the Trinity.  ;)

WOW!!! I cant believe it! YOU DID IT!!!! I am so proud of you guys and I know our entire communtity is very proud!!! What a game Wildcats!!! Best game I think I've seen you play all year. You all seemed very focused, and much better in regards to penalties. lol I cant wait to go wherever it may be to watch you guys play for that STATE TITLE!!! Wouldnt miss this for the world!

ALWAYS, YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN..!!!! ;D ;D ;D

LETS BRING IT HOME BABY!!!!!! :o :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    assfff
    Newest Member
    assfff