*Kirbyville vs. Rice Consol Semi Final/KIRBYVILLE ADVANCES TO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally want to thank everyone that listened to the game last night.  It was a cold one but we were nice and warm in the press box.  I know that you all laugh at our work as you listen to it, but hang in there with us.  This my first year as it is Dennis' first year working the games.  In regards to the comment about coming to blows in the box!;D  We are simply looking at the game in a different way.  I was looking at it in a field position standpoint and he was looking at it in a time of possesion standpoint.  Either way it was a moot point at that point in time as Kirbyville had the game in the books.  It good that we agree to disagree sometimes.  It keeps the both of us in the game and on our toes.  Great game Cats and keep your focus on the task at hand.  I am sure that the coaches are making a long drive to Abilene to watch the Muleshoe/PP game.  Ready to see who we play.  I know that coach referred to playing in FW but multiple sources have put the game anywhere from San Antonio to DFW along the I-35 corridor next Sat.  Will know something by tomorrow for sure.

Guest rykerx144

I personally want to thank everyone that listened to the game last night.  It was a cold one but we were nice and warm in the press box.  I know that you all laugh at our work as you listen to it, but hang in there with us.  This my first year as it is Dennis' first year working the games.  In regards to the comment about coming to blows in the box!;D  We are simply looking at the game in a different way.  I was looking at it in a field position standpoint and he was looking at it in a time of possesion standpoint.  Either way it was a moot point at that point in time as Kirbyville had the game in the books.  It good that we agree to disagree sometimes.  It keeps the both of us in the game and on our toes.  Great game Cats and keep your focus on the task at hand.  I am sure that the coaches are making a long drive to Abilene to watch the Muleshoe/PP game.  Ready to see who we play.  I know that coach referred to playing in FW but multiple sources have put the game anywhere from San Antonio to DFW along the I-35 corridor next Sat.  Will know something by tomorrow for sure.

Theres nothing wrong with disagreeing! I dont think anyone was complaining, I think everyone was just commenting on it because they enjoyed it.  I will say that yall have done a great job this season and seem to get better each week.  You guys have come along way since the first broadcast.  I want to thank you for your hard work and keep up the good work we are behind yall 100%.

Guest ECBucFan

We'll be there next weekend supporting you, wherever it might be?!  Great job, your neighbors from Orange are behind you!

Good area support. I saw people from Lumberton, Buna, Nederland, West Sabine, PN-G, and the Anahuac coaching staff there. I am sure there were other places represented, too.  :)

Kirbyville Wildcats We Love Ya..!!! But Keep In Mind There Is One More River To Cross,One More Bridge To Burn,One More time To Making "HISTORY" For Kirbyville High School...We Know This Team Can Do It..Keep Your Head In The Game..And You Will Have No Problem Bringing Home A State Championship, I Honestly Believe There Is Not a 2A School And Probably A Lot Of Other A's That You Cannot Score On, You Have The Defense And A Lot Of Fire Power On Offense A Deadly Combination To Any Team , Be Part Of History That Will Forever be Remembered In Kirbyville Texas....GO WILDCATS, Bring It Home...!!!

I was at the game.  You guys did a super job here  of keeping up with the action.

WAY TO GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Keep up the great work and win one more.  No doubt Saturday will be WILDCAT Crazy.  Book your rooms earlr - and the last one out can turn out the lights in K-town cause everyone will be in Grand Prairie!!

OMG, LEfty99...I read every single one of the blogs...Dang I am thrilled that as many people listen and enjoy our broadcasts!  To all of you out there, I could not do my calling without Lefty99...He is the brains behind the knowledge.  Lefty99 and I have some great stuff planned for Saturday, so please tune in....even if you are at the game, somehow get the connection...you will not want to miss it!!  We appreciate your support, and remeber just as you are listening to the game, we are trying to keep it exciting, cause ...anyway...thank you all of you, and if you are in the area...Go on down to Jenny's, and get u some....I will be there on Thursday for some Burgers....great special on thursday!!!

Guest rykerx144

, and if you are in the area...Go on down to Jenny's, and get u some....I will be there on Thursday for some Burgers....great special on thursday!!!

too far....way to far this time!!!  LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245