10/17/2008 Pearland Dawson (4A-24)  won: 61-28

10/24/2008 @ Alvin Manvel (4A-24)  won: 28-27

10/31/2008 Freeport Brazosport (4A-24)  won: 49-28

11/06/2008 @ La Marque (4A-24)  won: 69-48

11/14/2008 @ Rosenberg Lamar Consolidated (4A-23) Pasadena Memoria won: 28-24

11/22/2008 @ Houston Westbury (4A-21) Galena Park ISD won: 40-12

11/29/2008 @ Magnolia (4A-18) Houston Thorne won: 49-21

12/06/2008 Beaumont Central (4A-20) Galena Park ISD 

I hope Centrals wins...I'll be there pulling for them. Just out of curiousity does anyone have Friendswood's scores this season?

Friendswood won't get such a "friendly" reception from the Jags plus they are already looking forward to Lake Travis but guess what? I say the Jags sneak another one from this district and take FW down by 3. Friendswood is talented but they won't realize until the second quarter that these Jags are really good, GO JAGS REPRESENT 20-4A WITH PRIDE AND DETERMINATION!!!!!!

A Lot of people opine with their feelings instead of careful thought.  But their opinions are what makes these forums move and there's nothing wrong with that.

I think like you.  Da Jags will be lucky to keep it to 2 TD's in which I predicted.  But, on any given game day one never knows what's going to happen.

Wow im shocked by what people are saying..

first of all central will not stop friendswood offense led by

a texas tech bound quarterback and 3 division 1 receivers.

Also is 8-3 an amazing record? cause i keep reading about some "amazing jags?"

GO STANGS 

Wow im shocked by what people are saying..

first of all central will not stop friendswood offense led by

a texas tech bound quarterback and 3 division 1 receivers.

Also is 8-3 an amazing record? cause i keep reading about some "amazing jags?"

GO STANGS 

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about.

Just heard on the radio that when Stowers and the Friendswood coach met after the Angleton game last week that it got a little heated and they ended up not trading game film.

Could not decide sites, Stowers apparently asked to have an all Beaumont referee crew, according to the anonmymous source, and then the Friendswood coaches told the reporter that they called up Angleton and were able to get 12 tapes on Central.

Should be some bad blood tomorrow night in The Woodlands.

Might decide to go to that one instead of watching the hometown Broncos in Katy.

Just heard on the radio that when Stowers and the Friendswood coach met after the Angleton game last week that it got a little heated and they ended up not trading game film.

Could not decide sites, Stowers apparently asked to have an all Beaumont referee crew, according to the anonmymous source, and then the Friendswood coaches told the reporter that they called up Angleton and were able to get 12 tapes on Central.

Should be some bad blood tomorrow night in The Woodlands.

Might decide to go to that one instead of watching the hometown Broncos in Katy.

Yea, friendswood need those tapes huh? They are so good. ''We gotta see what we're up against'' I guest he's asking. You didn't say if Stowers was able to retrieve tapes of friendswood. It's amazing, two people who don't even know each other have heated words and don't trade tapes. But it puzzles me even more friendswoods coach actually got tapes from another coach. Seems to me he's concerned. Central is about to make believers out of all of the HOUSTON metro area.  GO JAGS!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder