Central vs Friendswood ... Predictions?

I hope Centrals wins...I'll be there pulling for them. Just out of curiousity does anyone have Friendswood's scores this season?

Fri  09/05/08  vs Dayton High School  W 42 - 21   

Fri  09/19/08  @ Nederland High School  -- --   

Fri  09/26/08  vs Texas City High School  W 27 - 22   

Fri  10/03/08  @ Angleton High School  L 25 - 28   

Fri  10/10/08  @ Santa Fe High School  W 45 - 19   

Fri  10/17/08  vs Glenda Dawson High School  W 61 - 28   

Fri  10/24/08  @ Manvel High School  W 28 - 27   

Fri  10/31/08  vs Brazosport High School  W 49 - 28   

Fri  11/07/08  @ La Marque High School  W 69 - 48   

Fri  11/14/08  Lamar High School  W 28 - 24   

Fri  11/21/08  Westbury High School  W 40 - 12   

Fri  11/28/08  Magnolia High School  W 49 - 21   

Fri  12/05/08  Beaumont Central High School  -- -- 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This`will be a blowout for Friendswood!  Central has barely squeaked out two wins, and their pathetic little run -- along with their pathetic fans -- ends right here!  RIP Central!!!!!!

I hope this namecalling behavior is not a reflection of Friendswood and/or  their fans. Just make sure you seek some serious help somewhere...  :-\

So how does central think they are going to "shut down"

a friendswood offense that has scored 40 or more in 7 out

of their 11 games?

just throwing that out there

p.s. and also as we witnessed last week they have a running

game to...over 300 running yards!!!

I never said anything about 'shuting down'.  I'll be satisfied with slowing that offense down and winning by any means necessary...

This`will be a blowout for Friendswood!  Central has barely squeaked out two wins, and their pathetic little run -- along with their pathetic fans -- ends right here!  RIP Central!!!!!!

I hope this namecalling behavior is not a reflection of Friendswood and/or  their fans. Just make sure you seek some serious help somewhere...  :-\

See that's the thing...it is a reflection of Friendswood and their fans.  How many times to do I get to hear about the Texas Tech bound QB?  Friendswood won't have a player on the team that can outrun the slowest member of the Central Secondary.  Run game is mediocre at best and depends on a pretty stout offensive line more than any back.  They execute well; the QB is accurate and sees the field well.  This will probably be a close game in the 27-24 range.  The game will hinge more on the Central Offense vs. the Friendswood Defense then vice-versa.  Friendswood will score some points.

You know what, why shoudn't I think my Jags can win this game against Friendswood. Not just think I know we can. We have proven we can stop a high power passing offense. Probably not on the level of Friendswood but on a different level of evevryone else at the time. Angleton was no fluke. They had a pretty good scoring average themselves. Pridicted to put 50 plus on us. Shut down to 34. They whipped Friendswood in a head to head contest earlier. I predicted a victory over Angleton. Was told noway. Victory was granted. This is same senario. Just different foe. Jags will win.

I certainly hope that "Friendswood Fan's" attitude is not representative of all us FW fans. I think my team will win, and will say so, but Name calling is a little beneath me.

I certainly think Central can win if FW does not come in completely concentrated on the Jags. I do however think that Friendswood is the better team. It worries me to no end that the kids may be looking forward to Lake Travis, but I think that we get our stuff together and start rolling late. I do hope y'all blitz a lot. The last team that sold out trying to get to Karam was La Marqe...... We scored 69 points.

See you tonight in the Woodlands,

BRING IT ON!

Friendswood 49

BMT Central 21

Close early and but the Jags are overconfident and that is not just what the Houston media said but those dudes in your backyard. After reading the posts on all these boards you Jag fans are in for a serious wake up call. I think your coach will be too. The teams that the enterprise references to tems that gave an idea of what they will face tonight is laughable. Nothing in the golden triangle has prepared you guys for what you will be witness to tonight. Sorry. I am not a name caller and will not disrespect you guys. You are here for a reason. But man, BCJAG come on "whipped Friendswood"? Rollinac, mediocre run game? Have you seen one game the Mustangs have played or are you going by stats. Whatever helps you guys sleep at night to help you feel like you have a chance.

Guest Brubaker

Central hasn't faced anything like what they will face tonight!  This is gonna be FUN!!!!!  Yes, that's right, playing Nederland is just like playing Friendswood.  ;)  Take that to the bank and see if you can spend that.  ;)

uuuuuhhhhhh, Central shutdown the Nederland offense.... ????

Friendswood 49

BMT Central 21

Close early and but the Jags are overconfident and that is not just what the Houston media said but those dudes in your backyard. After reading the posts on all these boards you Jag fans are in for a serious wake up call. I think your coach will be too. The teams that the enterprise references to tems that gave an idea of what they will face tonight is laughable. Nothing in the golden triangle has prepared you guys for what you will be witness to tonight. Sorry. I am not a name caller and will not disrespect you guys. You are here for a reason. But man, BCJAG come on "whipped Friendswood"? Rollinac, mediocre run game? Have you seen one game the Mustangs have played or are you going by stats. Whatever helps you guys sleep at night to help you feel like you have a chance.

Ok.  If we win, I want you to be the first on here to give props...First thing in the morning, matter of fact...

Friendswood 49

BMT Central 21

Ok.  If we win, I want you to be the first on here to give props...First thing in the morning, matter of fact...

If central wins, I'll be on here tonight congradulating y'all on the fluke ;)

I hope Centrals wins...I'll be there pulling for them. Just out of curiousity does anyone have Friendswood's scores this season?

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks soulja

Friendswood is not overly impressive to me.  They do have a good offense, but it looks like a lot of average teams hung with them and almost beat them.  Central has the ability to get after the quarterback and has a good secondary.  I think Central will pull it out... LETS GO JAGS!!!! I don't believe Friendswood fans have seen the Jags play. If they had they might not be so arrogant... I really hope the Jags beat them good.

Friendswood 49

BMT Central 21

If central wins, I'll be on here tonight congradulating y'all on the fluke ;)

If my memory servers me - seems I remember that the last time Friendswood lined up against a team from the Golden Triangle was in 2000 and  they took pretty good woopin  37 to 10 from West Orange Stark on of the smallest 4A teams in the state.

Actually, they destroyed Nederland a few years ago.  Even listed them as the Bullfrogs in the program.  It was pretty funny.

Oh, and Brubaker, please look up the word sarcasm in the dictionary.  Then, get back on here and say "I got it."

Brubaker is talking about a 3rd round 25-7 win in 2001....

consult the historical section before you post and then come back and say "I got my facts straight" ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa