Conroe Moorehead Stadium???

Guest 87CRU79

Anyone know the best way to get to Conroe Moorehead Stadium? 

From Nederland or Beaumont, I'm assuming 105

From Nederland or Beaumont, I would take I-10 to 45-North then 105 West.  It is the same amount of miles and you can get their a lot quicker.  Look it up on map quest if you don't believe.

If it were me, I'd take US 90 all the way til it runs out @Beltway 8.  Take the beltway to 45 N and exit 105 W.  6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other....

Surprised, you would even post on this thread, you going to this game SFA?  I know you're a MC hater, by do you want to watch your boy Grogan in a big spot?  He's a good one, bless PA for him coming to Nederland, we're better for it all around.

I would stay away from IH-10 because of the construction.  Take 105 all the way and when you come into Conroe take the loop 336 all the way around town and after you cross IH-45 keep going and you'll see Longmire road on your left.  It brings you right into the stadium and you won't have to deal with all of the traffic coming off of 45 and the main drag of 105.

I-45 in Conroe is totally ripped to shreads due to construction.

I would avoid going into Houston then travelling north on I-45 into Conroe, (the traffic might be backed up on I-45 due to the construction).

Best bet is to stay on 105.  There are many ways to get to 105, but you can travel up to Beaumont, past Parkdale, and 105 is the next exit, or... You can travel west on HWY 365, it turns into HWY 326 which meets up with 105 in Sour Lake.  When you get to Conroe on HWY 105 turn right on Loop 336, go under I-45 and stay on the loop until you get to Longmire Road then turn left.

Crossing I-45 at the Loop rather than HWY 105 is MUCH BETTER due to the construction at 105 and I-45.

Check out my webpage at....

This is the hidden content, please

For complete directions with a link to the page about the stadium.

Thanks Bulldog fans for the editing on the page.

GOOD LUCK TO THE BULLDOGS!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83