LU vs. Ragin Cajuns Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Cajuns by 10. >:( >:( >:(

Just do not think that LU is ready for a big time road game.  Hope the prove me wrong.

Big time....Not ULL. They lost to a last year +300 ranked team at home. ULL is a low scoring team. Very 1 dimensional.

If Lamar loses, it'll be because Lamar beat themselves. Lamar by 13...85-72

Guest coachacola

They have some injuries so they are not full strength.  They have a new point guard so I'm expecting a lot of ULL turnovers.  They are a lot taller than LU so they could score a lot inside.  Should be a close game.  I say LU wins 78-76.

ULL is starting a massive line up.

Tonight’s Tentative Starters

No. Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Cl.-Exp.

1 Tyren Johnson F 6-8 195 Jr.-

22 Travis Bureau F 6-7 180 So.-1L

41 Jeremy Barr C 6-9 260 Jr.-TR

23 La’Ryan Gary G 6-7 207 Jr.-

55 Ryan McCoy G 6-0 175 Jr.-

Off the Bench

0 Colby Batiste F 6-9 220 So.-

5 Brandon Dison G 6-6 170 Jr.-

11 Corey Bloom G 6-6 199 Jr.

12 Willie Lago G 6-1 182 Jr.-

I predict it to be a close game.

We plan to go to the game.  Are there any of you going?

I hope they treat us better then they have in the past.  I know of some Lamar fans that had bad experinces.  I guess I'd better leave in at that.

I was going to go but my Dad and Grandpa have stuff going on and they're not into to letting a HS kid make a trip with some LU students...  :-\

I hope they treat us better then they have in the past.  I know of some Lamar fans that had bad experinces.  I guess I'd better leave in at that.

I was going to go but my Dad and Grandpa have stuff going on and they're not into to letting a HS kid make a trip with some LU students...  :-\

Do you not know how to throw a roll on the ground kicking screaming tantrum?

I wouldn't mind going.  Does anyone want to carpool?

Haha I'm young, but not that young.  ;)

Haha I'm young, but not that young.  ;)

rolling on the ground kicking screaming tantrum is not age excluded. You will have to do it when you get married.

ULL is starting a massive line up.

Tonight’s Tentative Starters

1 Tyren Johnson F 6-8 195 Jr.-

22 Travis Bureau F 6-7 180 So.-1L

41 Jeremy Barr C 6-9 260 Jr.-TR

23 La’Ryan Gary G 6-7 207 Jr.-

55 Ryan McCoy G 6-0 175 Jr.-

Off the Bench

0 Colby Batiste F 6-9 220 So.-

5 Brandon Dison G 6-6 170 Jr.-

11 Corey Bloom G 6-6 199 Jr.

12 Willie Lago G 6-1 182 Jr.-

Wow! I'm not familiar with the current USL team but if this team is very athletic, LU is going to have a hard time beating them. But lets hope LU is red hot with their jump shots.

weslinder,i thought you were dead or worse than that maybe you got married.good to have you around.i cant make tomorrow but im going to make the rice trip.i want to see there new facility.let me know if you need a ride.

Not dead or married.  Just busy, and no time for the board.  I should check in a little more often now that it's basketball season.  I should be able to go to the Rice game.  We can talk next week.  (Will there be a bus?)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami