SETXsports will not be broadcasting Kirbyville in the playoffs...

jdawg03

Are you saying that SETX.com can't broadcast the game for legal reasons, etc. or is it simply a lack of funding to continue covering the playoffs? In other words, if the funding was there, would SETX.com still broadcast are would they not be authorized to do so? Just curious.

KJAS started contacting our sponsers without our (SETXsports) permission and undercut us on our sponsers, so we lost all our sponsers in turn.  It costs money for web band feeds and other things.  It was a dirty deal by them.  Jordan won't say anything public cause he is just that type of person but I will.  It's dirty buisness

KJAS started contacting our sponsers without our (SETXsports) permission and undercut us on our sponsers, so we lost all our sponsers in turn.  It costs money for web band feeds and other things.  It was a dirty deal by them.  Jordan won't say anything public cause he is just that type of person but I will.  It's dirty buisness

Thats just wrong...>:( >:( >:(

ok so next year we webcast jasper games I have listened to their broadcast and they dont have very many sponsors...hey we can even start this baseball season!!!

That ain't going to happen. KJAS has a contract with Jasper ISD and they will protect it with their lives.

Could be another job for Bif and Rocko. ;)

well this is what I sent to KJAS with no responce yet.

Well since your station will not be streaming the Kirbyville game, and by undercutting the sponsors for SETXsports , no one outside your listing area, including the soldiers overseas will be able to listen to the broadcast.  I think this a shame.  Is money that important that we neglect the people who will be and have been listening to the regular season games.  But then again listeners don't really make a difference anymore now do they?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476