LONESTAR SUPERBOWL PICKS EVERY DIVISION

I'm a little bias! I love my Junior Hawk team. They have exceeded every one of our expectations. I just know that they will not quit. They proved it this weekend, when it would have been easier to fold it up. Hats off to East Chambers, anyone who still thinks they didn't  deserve a #2 seed is flat wrong. They hung it all out and were very impressive.

HOOKEM HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had the joy of getting to watch Sr, Jr, and flag this year. In the Sr. division, Deweyville allways comes to mind, but HJ just mite pull it out. In the Jr. division I'm leaning towards HJ, they have a solid run game inside and out with timely passing. HF has great speed to the outside. If you want to watch the best match up Saturday be at Tiger Stadium at 3:00 and watch the flag Super Bowl. Silsbee and HF. These two team played earlier in the year and man what a game, Silsbee won 14-7. If you like speed this game will have the fastest players (for there age) you will see all day long. Both teams have 4 or 5 players that can take it to the house any time they touch the ball. Congrats to each and everyone that made it to the Super Bowl. Good luck to all and may your trip be safe. Go Tigers !!!

What's up with the post telling everyone that the games will be recorded with commentators and replay's on DVD now they ain't? What's up?

My apologies for the confusion.  A member of the Lonestar board gave us ( Sheffield Productions ) the greenlight to showup, tape and sell DVDs using the full capabilities of our experienced crew and resources.  Unknown to either of us,  another member of the board had already approved someone else to tape and sell copies of the game.  I believe it bad timing and just lack of communication causing the confusion. 

I truly wish we could be there, as I have no idea the level of expertise or production that the other individual brings.  Maybe next year we can be considered.

If anyone would like a copy of what we are capable of :  PM me and I will send them a DVD of what we did for STJFL's 2007 Superbowl weekend.  We have been invited back and confirmed for this year's STJFL play-offs and 2008 Superbowl. 

Goodluck to all involved and sorry for the confusion

Man, LJF boardmembers going out and doing things on there own without taking it to the board to vote on it. Nothing against the other video group, But I've seen what Sheffield Productions can do and there good.

No, we had set them up but we did not know that Silsbee had already set up a guy of there own, (the same company that did the superbowl in Kelly Stadium a couple of years ago) and he is doing it for free at $15 a DVD verses $500 and $25 a DVD with some of the money going to Silsbee who is also paying a $1,000.00 for the stadium so we cancelled Sheffield as Silsbee is hosting and we did not wish to step on there toes.

I hope this is acceptable?

Man, LJF boardmembers going out and doing things on there own without taking it to the board to vote on it. Nothing against the other video group, But I've seen what Sheffield Productions can do and there good.

No, we had set them up but we did not know that Silsbee had already set up a guy of there own, (the same company that did the superbowl in Kelly Stadium a couple of years ago) and he is doing it for free at $15 a DVD verses $500 and $25 a DVD with some of the money going to Silsbee who is also paying a $1,000.00 for the stadium so we cancelled Sheffield as Silsbee is hosting and we did not wish to step on there toes.

Don't ya just love those who "think" they know everything and start pointing the fingers at others when they have no clue.

Good look Claude this Saturday.

Don't ya just love those who "think" they know everything and start pointing the fingers at others when they have no clue.

Good look Claude this Saturday.

oh, you have no idea!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder