Livingston vs. Dayton Predictions/Game Will be Broadcasted Here!!!

rollinac

Hey Hawkeye A.J.Dugat has had a stomach virus all week and only played 2 quarters against Kingwood.Only another reason it was not awfully worse was Kingwood used every tic on the clock to slow down the Bronco stampede.The 40+ scores keep rolling and Livingston cannot put up that many in this one.Sorry kinfolks/friends up at the lake,better for you to go fishing.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hawkeye A.J.Dugat has had a stomach virus all week and only played 2 quarters against Kingwood.Only another reason it was not awfully worse was Kingwood used every tic on the clock to slow down the Bronco stampede.The 40+ scores keep rolling and Livingston cannot put up that many in this one.Sorry kinfolks/friends up at the lake,better for you to go fishing.

AJ or not, the offense was out of sync. Like I said, still very potent, but at this point of the season you would like to see them clicking on all cylinders. C. E. King dropped 62 on this poor team! Anyway it's not just about the numbers. It was just an observation on my part. My wife tells me I'm too critical. Maybe I'll listen....one day.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Liningston's defense can't stop anything. Dayton will have a field day. Livingston will score some points, maybe. But Dayton will score a whole lot more points than them.

No doubt the Broncos are huge favorites and should win handily that's why I suggest the Broncos rest some starters and start watching film of their next opponent.

The Lions know they have little chance of winning but they will play hard with what they have and just hope they get out of this thing without getting someone killed or hurt badly.

Congrats Dayton on your bi-distrcit title and good luck on what should be an easy trip to the state title game.

No doubt the Broncos are huge favorites and should win handily that's why I suggest the Broncos rest some starters and start watching film of their next opponent.

The Lions know they have little chance of winning but they will play hard with what they have and just hope they get out of this thing without getting someone killed or hurt badly.

Congrats Dayton on your bi-distrcit title and good luck on what should be an easy trip to the state title game.

puuuuuulease!!

good luck to the lions

Easy trip my hind foot!  I just read where Lake Travis is back in the D2 line up!  YIKES!! :o

Easy trip my hind foot!  I just read where Lake Travis is back in the D2 line up!  YIKES!! :o

put your glasses back on they are division I. 

I'm sorry man, but there are 2 other schools that went Div. 1 that are bigger than Lake Travis.  Just look up the UIL web page. 

This is the hidden content, please

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I'm sorry man, but there are 2 other schools that went Div. 1 that are bigger than Lake Travis.  Just look up the UIL web page.  http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/brackets/football/

Uh Oh!

I'm sorry man, but there are 2 other schools that went Div. 1 that are bigger than Lake Travis.  Just look up the UIL web page. 

This is the hidden content, please

Uh Oh!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK??  ;D

I don't know what the final score will be but I say Livingston puts 30 on Dayton.  Now, Dayton may score 50 but I don't think enough of you on here are giving Livingston enough credit offensively.  Just my humble opinion.  And, if Livingston can put 30 on Dayton that changes the chances quite a bit for Livingston.  If they are putting 30 on Dayton with their offense then they are chewing up clock and Dayton can't score if they don't have the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami