Anahuac vs Buna Predictions??

Javelina

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anahuac Dominates Buna Final score will be around 54 - 12 you have to Love it.

Your name says you are a Dad?  You don't act like an adult.

Buna did not come ready to play, we had 1 of our best players sick, we lost ,Congrats to Hardin.  Next week is a whole another game!  I don't think the boys liked being on the other end of the game and I promise they will come out fighting next week!

Buna did not come ready to play, we had 1 of our best players sick, we lost ,Congrats to Hardin.  Next week is a whole another game!  I don't think the boys liked being on the other end of the game and I promise they will come out fighting next week!

What are you the only one that can predict the score of a game , or did I hurt your feeling because I did not pick it the way you WISH it would happen.

Buna needs to win to keep the upper hand in the playoff chase!!!

Yea, this district is so scary right now Anahuac is the only team that has clinched a playoff spot

Let the Buna Excuses Begin lol  ;D

anahuac has tons of talent this year and they seem to be using it to its full... they are clicking right now and they want to be the undefeated district champs... so if buna wants to win this then they are going to have to bright something way different than what i seen against hardin..

anahuac- 48

buna- 28

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder