Early predictions?? 21-3a

hf#2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well bc lost all of their pitching from last year. i believe snyder is the only returning pitcher. im sure they'll still find ways to score plenty of runs, but will they win??

also silsbee lost 10 or so seniors last year and dont have hardly anybody returning other than their first baseman, so i don't predict them to make too much noise in this district.

HF should be solid if they stay healthy and could make a strong run.

Silsbee has some good young players coming up and should not be taken lightly.

Bridge City, even without Hicks, knows how to win ball games.

I don't know what the line-ups for OF or HJ look like this year, but both schools play great baseball.

Hopefully WOS can shore up their line-up and make some noise.

HF moving on from football and flying directly past basketball to the diamond!!!!!!!!  Guess they realize that they will NOT make the playoffs in either football or basketball!!!

Thats a given.  It will be interesting to see how they do in baseball without Landry.

bridge city  may think they got this in the bag because there little super star hicks is back.. but he cant pitch every game can he...so who is backing him up thats a dominate pitcher??? so there in just as much of a fight as any other team in the disrtict.

bridge city  may think they got this in the bag because there little super star hicks is back.. but he cant pitch every game can he...so who is backing him up thats a dominate pitcher??? so there in just as much of a fight as any other team in the disrtict.

Synder, Cessac, and Hubbard will help Matt out trust me......and there's gonna be another Matt for those cards, Matt Menard. This kid is a stud.

BC is a very talented team and should go undefeated in this district.

Synder, Cessac, and Hubbard will help Matt out trust me......and there's gonna be another Matt for those cards, Matt Menard. This kid is a stud.

BC is a very talented team and should go undefeated in this district.

Which Hubbard?  Both of them have pretty live arms.

Guest Orangeboy

Blake will most likely be counted on more. Mitchel will only be a freshman. BC also has another young lefty in Forest Zoch (Soph.) and Blake Snyder who will be fighting for one of the spots on the bump.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami