North Shore vs Sterling

No defensive TDs, just some butt whipping.  NS has a tremendous amount of talent, but Sterling's backs and receivers played timid.  There were a lot of dropped passes and a few interceptions, some caused by receivers not going for the ball.  Sterling has been handicapped by the coaching staff all year, they have been able to overcome it most of the time by the players effort, but that wasn't there tonight.  If they play like this next week, it will be an easy win for WB.

North Shore looked like they came out to win the district championship while Sterling was just kinda there....North Shore has more athletes on one team than i think i have ever seen....that QB is deadly accurate as well...

on a side note, i cant take anymore lob passes...its one thing to do them once a game but for that to be our only deep pass is killing me...

The lob passes kill me too.  Sterling's offense drives down the field running the ball, using screen passes, get down to the twenty yard line and start the lob passes again.  I have been told that the off. coordinator runs a high risk, high reward scheme, but I don't understand the lobs.  The quarterback hates to throw them, he would rather use the conventional passes.  Sterling has the talent to play with Westbrook this Saturday, but the coaches will have to do more than "draw plays in the sand". 

The lob passes kill me too.  Sterling's offense drives down the field running the ball, using screen passes, get down to the twenty yard line and start the lob passes again.  I have been told that the off. coordinator runs a high risk, high reward scheme, but I don't understand the lobs.  The quarterback hates to throw them, he would rather use the conventional passes.  Sterling has the talent to play with Westbrook this Saturday, but the coaches will have to do more than "draw plays in the sand". 

if they'd ever run a slant when inside the 20 they would score because im 90% sure they have only done it once this season and every defense is just sitting on the lob....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124